Softstan.com ads may flood your screen and redirect you to this download website. In fact, if you visit this website directly, you will clearly see that it is yet another website that offers hundreds of free programs. Unfortunately, we have managed to find that many of these free programs may be bundled with unwanted attachments, such as adwares, potentially unwanted programs and other useless applications. It looks like that Softstan.com may act as an advertising platform and transmit various advertisements to targeted internet users. Although this website has many legitimate programs to choose from, it may use download managers and installation wizards in order to transmit ad-supported applications.
Now you know more information about Softstan.com. You should also know how this unwanted intruder may enter your computer. Usually, Softstan.com ads may appear right after you install a doubtful free application. If you click these ads, you will probably be redirected to Softstan.com website or some other questionable website. Therefore, you should be more careful and avoid downloading free programs from questionable sources. You should also closely monitor every doubtful installation. For that, select advanced installation option, follow the entire process, look for suspicious attachments and unmark them. By the way, you should also read end-user license agreement (EULA) section in order to find more information about your desired program.
First of all, if you want to download something from Softstan.com, you should closely check every single step of the installation. If you fail to do so, you may install an unwanted program and suffer from annoying advertisements. Follow these simple steps and stop Softstan.com ads if they are bothering you:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Safe Saver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than
standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Softstan.com pop-up ads are really hard to remove on infected computer. you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Softstan.com pop-up ads right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.
Information added: 2014-06-03 07:22
Information updated: 2014-06-03 07:22