SuperFast PC is a potentially unwanted program, a toolbar, which can easily show up on your computer after downloading some other application. No matter that it's not a virus or malware, many users have decided to remove this program from their computers. It seems that the main reason why they made this decision is that SuperFast PC initiates changes in system settings and installs additional programs. It seems that it's related to Value Apps, Wajam and many other apps that have already been announced on our blog. Besides, when this app is inside your computer, you may notice commercial ads, browser slow downs and other inconveniences. That's why we don't recommend using SuperFast PC and leaving it on your computer.
HOW CAN SuperFast PC INFILTRATE MY COMPUTER?
SuperFast PC is available at superfastpc(dot)ourtoolbar(dot)com. However, you can also agree to download this program on your computer when downloading free applications from the Internet. In order to avoid that, you should always check what programs are you going to install on your computer when downloading freeware from the Internet. For that, you should choose a Custom or Advanced installation method. If you missed the checkmark that says 'I agree to install SuperFast PC on my computer', you should see this toolbar on each of your web browsers. In addition, you may also notice chenges in your start page and default search engine. For fixing this, follow this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE SuperFast PC?
If you decided to remove SuperFast PC Toolbar from your computer, you should follow these steps:
- Uninstall this program via Add/Remove Programs:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for SuperFast PC, Search Protect by Conduit, Conduit, Wajam, Smileys We Love, UpdateChecker and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Remove SuperFast PC's add-on from Google Chrome, IE and Mozilla Firefox browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall SuperFast PC, Search Protect by Conduit and other entries that may be unknown for you.
Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before instead of Conduit Search.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find CSuperFast PC, Search Protect by Conduit and other unknown entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find SuperFast PC, Conduit Apps and other unknown extensions and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- No click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine.
- Finally, scan the system with updated Reimage or STOPzilla to make sure that your computer is free of malicious entries.
Comments on SuperFast PC
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.