Surf and Keep is one of these programs that can start displaying continuous pop-up advertisements when browsing on the Internet. In most of the cases, this program interrupts PC users when they enter such commercial sites as eBay, Amazon and Walmart. However, it may also start interrupting them when they are visiting Facebook and similar sites. Typically, Surf and Keep shows up in a form of alerts that are filled with price comparisons, notifications about discounts and coupons. No matter that this entire process looks useful, you must beware that Surf and Keep is mainly used to promote related websites. Besides, the frequency of its alerts sometimes makes us think that it seeks to push people into visiting unknown websites sites against their will. If you see Surf and Keep Ads and you would like to get rid of them, you should check your computer for this program.
HOW CAN Surf and Keep INFILTRATE MY COMPUTER?
Just like Kozaka, Scorpion Saver and other commercial programs, Surf and Keep infiltrates computers in a bundle with freeware and shareware. This process can hardly be noticed, unless you pay an appropriate amount of your attention to the installation process of the freeware. Typically, you can prevent Surf and Keep's infiltration by eliminating the check mark, which agrees to install this program on the system. Otherwise, it will affect all Internet browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, and will start showing you its commercial notifications. If you see 'Ads by Surf and Keep', it means that this program has infiltrated your computer. In this case, we recommend following this guide and eliminating it from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Surf and Keep ADS?
If you want to get rid of Surf and Keep ads, start its removal with the full system scan with one of these programs: STOPzilla, SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. Once you finish a scan and remove malicious entries, follow this guide to remove this program completely:
- Uninstall Kozaka via Add/Remove Programs list. For that, use these instructions:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Surf and Keep and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
TIP: Uninstall these programs as well to get rid of RevenueHits for good: LyricsSay-1, LyricXeeker, HD-Plus, Browse2Save, WebCake 3.00, DownloadTerms 1.0, LyricsBuddy-1, SuperLyrics-1, ElectroLyrics-1, a2zLyrics-1, SimpleLyrics,1ClickDownload, Superfish, Yontoo and FBPhotoZoom.
- Finally, remove Surf and Keep add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for Surf and Keep and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find Surf and Keep and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look Surf and Keep extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use