What is SystemBytes Win 7 2015?
First of all, we must admit that we don't have the example of SystemBytes Win 7 2015 virus yet. Nevertheless, this term has been traveling around for a while, so we decided to include it to our blog if someone of you gets infected. In order to prevent this and other viruses, you should always make sure that your PC is protected by the latest version of anti-spyware. Such programs as Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware will help you to prevent infiltration of SystemBytes Win 7 2015. Of course, you should also try to be very careful when browsing on the Internet and avoid such classic virus distribution methods as fake alerts, misleading emails, illegal websites, etc. According to people who claim that they have tested SystemBytes Win 7 2015, this program is one of the threats that belong to 'Braviax' group of viruses. All threats that belong to this gang share almost identical appearance and the principle of operation. Once they infiltrate the system, they make specific modifications and begin their misleading activity, which is based on fake alerts reporting about hundreds of different viruses. In addition, once the victim is tricked into thinking that his/hers computer is unsafe, he/she is offered to purchase the licensed SystemBytes Win 7 2015's or other rogue's version. Please, do NOT pay for such programs that appear on PCs out of nowhere and then report about various PC-related issues! In most of the cases, such programs are fake and are used only for stealing people's money. By the way, paying for such rogues may also reveal your credit card details and other personally-identifiable information!!! If you think that this or similar rogue anti-spyware has also fooled you, you should run a full system scan with one of those programs that have already been mentioned in this post. They will. show you what the real virus is.
How can SystemBytes Win 7 2015 infect my computer?
The trial version of SystemBytes Win 7 2015 virus is mostly spread using fake alerts. The most of such alerts are set to report about missing updates of such programs as Java, Flash Player, FLV Player, etc. No matter how trustworthy these ads look, you should try to avoid them because it might be that they have nothing in common with what they promote. In addition, this rogue anti-spyware may appear on your PC after downloading an infected email attachment that may appear in your inbox out of nowhere. In most of the cases, such mails are set to inform people about missing payments and other things that are usually taken for granted. If you think that such mail has recently appeared in your inbox, you should double check the sender before downloading its attachment or clicking on the link inside it. Otherwise, you may install this or other fake anti-spyware that is used for the only thing – trick people into paying for purchasing its non-existent license. For that, such program may display such and similar alerts that have been used by other Braviax threats:
SystemBytes Win 7 2015 has blocked a program from accessing the internet – This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords
If you think that SystemBytes Win 7 2015 could be hiding in your computer, you should remember two things. The first of them – you should ignore its offer to purchase its licensed version. Secondly – you should remove this rogue anti-spyware form the system ASAP. For that you can follow this guide:
How to remove SystemBytes Win 7 2015 virus?
It hasn't been confirmed that SystemBytes Win 7 2015 is really spreading around yet. However, we decided to write this post for trying to protect you. If you think that this rogue has infected your computer, run a full system scan with a reputable anti-spyware. Of course, before you do so you should update it. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Guard Bytes virus, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! SystemBytes virus may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: http://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING SystemBytes Win 7 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let SystemBytes Win 7 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: http://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to SystemBytes virus.
SystemBytes Win 7 2015 manual removal: