Theallsearches.com virus is a browser hijacker, which starts its annoying activity as soon as it manages to get inside the system. It may seem that all what this virus does is continuous redirections to theallsearches.com. However, you should also be aware that this virus may redirect you to unfamiliar site, which has been secretly infected with much more serious viruses. The most obvious sign, telling that your PC is infected with theallsearches.com virus, is finding this page instead of your homepage and default search engine. Besides, you may also find out that it has managed to take over your Internet browsers and has disabled Google, Yahoo and other search engines. Please, do not ignore redirections to theallsearches.com. You should run a full system scan with reputable anti-spyware and fix your PC without any delay.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH theallsearches.com virus?
People start suffering from annoying redirections to theallsearches.com once they get infected with browser hijacker. Typically, it tends to get inside the system together with shareware or freeware applications, but it may also be dropped by rogue anti-spyware. Once it gets insite, it starts doing anything to make users really annoyed: it changes the default search engine, home page and new tab page, and starts rerouting user's search sessions to theallsearches.com. Also, such viruses tend to install various toolbars and other programs that can be used to track the victim and his/hers search sessions. This information is typically given for the third parties that may use it for malicious purposes.
HOW TO REMOVE theallsearches.com VIRUS?
If you are suffering from the theallsearches.com redirects, you should use Reimageor other reputable anti-spyware to san the system for browser hijacker. Checking the PC is only a pard of the job – you should also make some manual steps on all your browsers.
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for TheAllSearches entries and click 'uninstall'.
Besides, change your default search provider to Google or the one you like:
For that, go:
- 'Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’.
- Here, choose the search engine you used before and make it your default search provider. Besides, click on ‘Web Search’ -> ‘Disable suggestions’ to disable Noticiasalpunto.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find TheAllSearches entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
Don't forget to change your homepage and default search engine:
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’
- Reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click on the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ icon, select ‘Options’ -> ‘Basic’ and change the homepage to google.com or other.
- Click the ‘Manage search engines…’ -> choose ‘Google’ and make it the default search engine.