Trontizer is a browser add-on, which can also be included to adware programs. That's because it mostly infiltrates computers in a bundle with third party software and starts displaying commercial pop-up ads after that. These messages should appear when people enter ebay, Walmart, Amazon and other shopping sites, but, according to various reports, they also show up when visiting other popular websites. TronTizer claims that it can help people save the money, so most of its ads are filled with price comparisons, information about coupons, discounts and other deals. However, no matter how trustworthy these advertisements look like, they are mostly filled with sponsored links and are used to earn money.
HOW CAN Trontizer APPEAR ON MY COMPUTER?
Trontizer can be downloaded from such sites as download.com, softonic.com and similar websites. However, it can also infiltrate your machine in a bundle with freeware and shareware. You can prevent its infiltration by unchecking the check box that agrees to install Trontizer when installing other program from the Internet. Of course, for that you will have to pay more attention to freeware's installation process. As soon as this program infiltrates computer, it occupies each web browser, which is kept on the system. After that, it starts displaying its pop-up ads and interrupts people in other way. Please, ignore Trontizer ads or TronTizer Deals because they may force you to visit insecure website. If you want to get rid of them, you should remove Trontizer from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE TRONTIZER DEALS?
Trontizer Deals and similar popup ads reveal the only thing – your PC is affected by commercial program. In order to eliminate it from the system, you should follow this guide:
- Remove Trontizer from Add/Remove Programs. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Trontizer Deals and similar entries, and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Trontizer Deals and any other unknown extension.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Trontizer Deals and other entries that are unknown for you, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find Trontizer Deals and other unknown extensions, and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine