Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus (also known as Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus) is a Polish ransomware, which acts just like Policja Wirus, Policia Federal virus, Office Central De Lutte Contre virus, Polska Policja virus and other Ukash parasites. No matter that its owners have already been arrested, we still can't expect that these viruses will stop infecting PC users. Most importantly, you must ignore its requirement to pay the fine of 500 złoty because that's only a malicious way, which is used to rip PC users off. This virus is designed to attack those who live in Poland and presents itself as a representative of local police. Once it gets inside the system, malware blocks the entire system and displays fake warning that reports about different law violations and asks to pay the fine. However, Police has never been using such primitive methods for collecting their fines. Please, remove Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus ASAP.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus?
Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus belongs to Ukash parasites' group. It is distributed via Trojan.LockScreen through infected downloads. Once it has attacked the system, trojan downloads malicious files and totally locks the system up. By doing that, it seeks that it would not respond to your commands. Additionally, Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus starts pretending as governmental authority and displays a message, which seems to belong for local police. As always, we recommend ignoring this alert because no matter that it shows your IP address and location, it's misleading. You must remove Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus without any delay.
HOW TO REMOVE Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus?
Firstly, ignore the message and do NOT pay the fine. Additionally, follow these steps to unblock the system:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus, Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ukash virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ukash virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
Twoj Komputer Zostal Zablokowany virus manual removal: