Utorrent Toolbar is a potentially unwanted program, an adware, which has already initiated many discussions on various security forums. It not only infiltrates the system without an appropriate users' permission asked, but it also initiates serious problems when they try to uninstall it. Besides, this toolbar can also initiate changes in your default search engine, start page or new tab page without your consent. In addition, this can easily cause unwanted redirections to those sites that are filled with commercial or potentially malicious content. Please, do NOT leave this adware on your computer, especially if it has infiltrated it without your permission. We recommend you using more reliable toolbars and removing Utorrent Toolbar from the system.
HOW CAN I GET Utorrent Toolbar ON MY PC?
Utorrent Toolbar can be installed manually from its official website. However, it can also infiltrate its target PC system in a bundle with other software, such as freeware and shareware. If you want to prevent it, you should carefully check all components that are included to the list of the software and if you see something unknown, uncheck them. Once installed on the PC, Utorrent Toolbar initiates various changes. It can start showing different kinds of pop-up ads, alter system's settings and cause browser's redirections. Typically, this virus changes the start page, default search engine and new tab page and makes you continuously visit search.conduit.com. Please, do NOT ignore these things because they clearly show that your PC is infected. If you can't get rid of UTorrent Toolbar, follow the guide below:
HOW TO REMOVE Utorrent Toolbar?
If you haven't installed UTorrent Toolbar manually, run a full system scan with updated anti-spyware or follow these steps:
You can remove Utorrent Toolbar automatically with a help of one of these programs: Reimage, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Safari
Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Utorrent Toolbar or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
- Right click on the shortcut of Mozilla Firefox and select Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and look at the Target field. Delete malicious URL that is related to your virus.
Repeat steps that are given above with all browsers' shortcuts, including Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Make sure you check all locations of these shortcuts, including Desktop, Start Menu and taskbar.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for Utorrent Toolbar or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for Utorrent Toolbar and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete Utorrent Toolbar removal.
Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select Utorrent Toolbar and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the menu (top right corner), choose Options → General.
- Here, delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Click OK to save these changes.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete Utorrent Toolbar removal.
Remove Utorrent Toolbar from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select Utorrent Toolbar and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon and choose Settings.
- Here, look for the Open a specific page or set of pages under On startup option and click on Set pages.
- Now you should see another window. Here, delete malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete Utorrent Toolbar removal.
Remove Utorrent Toolbar from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for Utorrent Toolbar or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open your Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu section. Here, select Preferences as it was displayed previously and select General.
- Here, look at the Homepage field. If it was altered by Utorrent Toolbar, remove unwanted link and enter the one that you want to use for your searches. Remember to include the "http://" before typing in the address of the page.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete Utorrent Toolbar removal process.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Geolocation of Utorrent Toolbar
Comments on Utorrent Toolbar
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.