Once running, Vista Smart Security 2010 will also block legitimate and well known anti-virus and anti-spyware programs to protect itself from being removed. To make things worse, it will probably block task manager and registry editor as these tools are very helpful when removing Vista Smart Security 2010 virus. You will have to complete several additional steps to make your PC work again. Please follow the removal instructions below to remove Vista Smart Security 2010 infection from your computer completely.
Vista Smart Security 2010 removal instructions:
1. Click Start->Run (or WinKey+R). Input: "command". Press Enter or click OK.
2. Type "notepad" as shown in the image below and press Enter. Notepad will open.
3. Copy and past the following text into Notepad:
4. Save file as "exefix.reg" (without quotation-marks) to your Desktop.
NOTE: choose Save as type: All files
5. Double-click to open exefix.reg. Click "Yes" for Registry Editor prompt window.
6. Download Spyware Doctor or an automatic removal tool below. Update Spyware Doctor and run a full system scan.
If you can't complete the above steps then please use another PC to download an automatic removal tool and exefix.reg (Right Click (Save Target As)) to download file. Copy these files to USB flash drive or any other external media and transfer them to infected computer. Launch exefix.reg file first and then install Spyware Doctor. Vista Smart Security 2010 properties:
• Changes browser settings
• Shows commercial adverts
• Connects itself to the internet
• Stays resident in background
Vista Smart Security 2010 manual removal
Delete registry values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClasses.exeshellopencommand | @ = ????%AppData%ave.exe?? /START ??%1?ณ %*??
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClasses.exeshellopencommand | IsolatedCommand = ????%1?ณ %*??
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClasses.exe | @ = ??secfile??
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClasses.exe | Content Type = ??application/x-msdownload??
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassessecfileshellopencommand | @ = ????%AppData%ave.exe?? /START ??%1?ณ %*??
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassessecfileshellopencommand | IsolatedCommand = ????%1?ณ %*??
Comments on Vista Smart Security 2010
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.