Websearch.amaizingsearches.info is a questionable search engine, which may show up on your computer without even downloading it there. That's because it actively spreads around in a bundle with other applications. In order to increase its distribution rate, scammers misuse freewares and sharewares and fill them with various free additions, such as Websearch.amaizingsearches.info and similar extensions, plugins, addons. As soon as it enters the system, this program modifies it and starts its irritating or sometimes even malicious activities. If you noticed Websearch.amaizingsearches.info redirects, questionable pop-up ads, browsers' slow downs and similar issues, it's a sign that you should check it with reliable anti-spyware. Leaving this questionable search engine may make you visiting illegal sites or download more serious viruses on the system.
How can Websearch.amaizingsearches.info appear on my computer?
Websearch.amaizingsearches.info can appear on your computer after downloading some freeware or shareware that was misused by cyber criminals and involved into distribution of this search site. However, you can prevent such infiltration by following several simple steps. First of all, you should choose Custom or Advanced installation method that allows knowing what additional downloads are seeking to get inside your computer. After that, you should also look for check boxes that claim that you agree to make Websearch.amaizingsearches.info your start page or default search engine. You should uncheck them. If you still think that you may have downloaded this questionable search engine on your computer, you should look for Websearch.amaizingsearches.info virus on your computer. It can be done with a help of this guide:
How to remove Websearch.amaizingsearches.info?
Websearch.amaizingsearches.info hijacks computers silently after their owners download freewares from the Internet without paying an appropriate amount attention to their installation. If you also discovered this hijacker on your computer, follow these instructions to uninstall it:
- Remove recently installed freeware, which spreads Wow.utop.it:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for SNT, SW-Booster, SW-Sustainer, LiveSupport, OptimizerPro, safeeweub, YoutubeAdblocker and similar entries.
- Select 'Uninstall/Change' and click OK to save the changes
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find unknown entries, and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- No click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for Websearch.amaizingsearches.info removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like Websearch.amaizingsearches.info are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall Websearch.amaizingsearches.info right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.