WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info is an unfair search engine, which has also been called a “browser hijacker”. The main reason why these conclusions have been done is its ability to make people visit predetermined websites against their will. This is done by returning altered search results for people or showing them misleading pop-up ads that are typically filled with in-text links and similar content. If you noticed that WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info hijacked your browsers, it means that you have also been tricked into downloading this hijacker on your computer. Please, do leave it there because it may easily initiate privacy related issues and similar problems for its victims.
How can WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info infiltrate my computer?
WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info virus takes over the start page or default search engine as soon as it infiltrates the system. In fact, it tricks people into allowing its installation when they download freeware from the Internet without paying an appropriate attention to its installation. In order to avoid this search engine or previous its versions (Websearch.greatresults.info, Websearch.pu-results.info, Websearch.helpmefindyour.info, etc.) that can easily take over the homepage and default search engine, you should always choose Custom or Advanced installation process of the freeware. In addition, be sure you uncheck check boxes that agree with the installation of this search engine. The clearest sign showing that your PC was affected is continuous WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info redirects.
How to remove WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info?
If you discovered WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info instead of your start page or default search engine, you should take into account that it may return for you altered search results, display commercial pop-up ads and initiate similar annoying activities. That's why we recommend eliminating this hijacker from the system. For that, follow these steps:
- Scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware. We recommend using SpyHunter or STOPzilla.
- After that, reset each of your web browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find unknown extensions and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Now click 'Settings' -> 'Show Advanced settings' -> 'Reset browser settings' and click 'Reset'.
It might be that we are affiliated with any of our recommended products. Full disclosure can be found in our Agreement of Use.
and Agreement of Use
QR code for WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info removal instructions:
QR is short for Quick Response. They can be read quickly by the mobile phones. QR codes can store more data than standard barcodes, including url links, geo coordinates, and text.
The reason we add QR code to the website is that parasites like WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info are really hard to remove on infected computer.
you can quicly scan the QR code with your mobile device and have manual removal instructions to uninstall WebSearch.ExitingSearch.info right in your pocket.
Simply use the QR scanner and read removal instructions from mobile device.