'Your personal files are encrypted' virus is a ransomware program, which initiates various problems for computer users. Differently from previously released ransomwares, this virus is not designed for a one specific world's country. According to experts, it is spread all around the world, so you should be very careful when browsing on the Internet. As soon as this program gets inside the system, 'Your personal files are encrypted' hides all files that are kept on the system and shows a misleading message instead of the desktop cover. Be sure that all this is done for making users pay a ransom for decrypting their files. Before you agree to say goodbye to your money, you must realize that this won't help you to get rid of 'Your personal files are encrypted' virus. For that, you should use a reputable anti-spyware and remove malicious files from the system.
'Your personal files are encrypted' is typically distributed by trojan horse, which has a task to infiltrate computer without any sign, download ransomware's files and lock the system down after that. Once it is done, virus starts its work every time victim reboots computer. Please, be very careful with 'Your personal files are encrypted' because it seeks only to get your money. For that, it shows such alert:
Your personal files are encrypted!
Your important files encryption produced on this computer: photos, videos, document, etc. Here is a complete list of encrypted files, and you can personally verify this.
To obtain the private key for this computer, which will automatically decrypt files, you need to pay 100 USD / 100EUR / similar amount in another currency.
Any attempt to remove or damage this software will lead to immediate destruction of the private key server.
Please, ignore 'Your personal files are encrypted' warning because it seeks to swindle your money. This is a huge scam that should never be followed.
In order to remove 'Your personal files are encrypted' virus from your computer, you must eliminate infected files that belong for this virus. However, while everyone knows how to launch anti-malware software, ransomware blocks everything it finds on it, so you may find yourself incapable to scan your PC. Follow this guide and unlock your PC:
* Manual 'Your personal files are encrypted' virus removal:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download SpyHunter, STOPzilla or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with 'Your personal files are encrypted' virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with 'Your personal files are encrypted' virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Information added: 09/24/13 04:40;
information updated: 09/24/13 04:40