YourInstaller.com ads that are popping out on your screen may indicate only one of two things. You are visiting an unsafe website that uses this advertising platform to display various advertisements, or you have an adware installed somewhere in your system. YourInstaller.com is classified as an advertising platform that helps to transmit commercial content, however, sometimes these annoying ads may be used for wrong reasons. We have noticed that this platform may display fake updates, make you download a potentially unwanted program, or redirect you to an unsafe website. If you are constantly seeing YourInstaller.com ads and you are experiencing strange redirects, you need to check your recently installed programs and look for this dubious intruder.
How can YourInstaller.com hijack my computer?
You may get YourInstaller.com virus while carelessly installing a freeware. Furthermore, you may get tricked and agree to install a fake update. That is why you should avoid visiting unfamiliar websites because you may get an update proposition, such as 'Flash player is outdated, update for free!', 'In order to view this content, you need to update your Media Player', etc. Be careful and do not fall for this trick. If you will agree to install such fake update, you may install YourInstaller.com virus that tracks your online activities and floods you with ads. You should also avoid installing questionable freewares without checking them first. Try to follow the entire installation process and spot all the suspicious attachments. Unmark them without any hesitation and continue with the installation.
How to remove YourInstaller.com virus from my computer?
First of all, you need to check your recently installed programs. Moreover, we also recommend scanning your computer with reliable anti-spyware program. You should make sure that this unwanted intruder is completely removed from your system. Follow these instructions and remove YourInstaller.com pop-up virus from your computer:
You can remove YourInstaller.com pop-up automatically with a help of one of these programs: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware. We recommend these applications because they can easily delete potentially unwanted programs and viruses with all their files and registry entries that are related to them.
Step 2. Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Mac OS X
Step 3. Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Internet Explorer
Step 4. Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Mozilla Firefox
Step 5. Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Google Chrome
Step 6. Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Safari
Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Windows 7 / Vista / XP systems
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Windows 10 / Windows 8 systems
- If you are Windows 10 / Windows 8 user, then right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for YourInstaller.com pop-up or any other recently installed suspicious programs.
- Uninstall them and click OK to save these changes.
Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Mac OS X system
If you are using OS X, click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications.
Wait until you see Applications folder and look for YourInstaller.com pop-up or any other suspicious programs on it. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash.WindowsMac OS XInternet ExplorerFirefoxGoogle ChromeSafari
Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Internet Explorer (IE)Remove dangerous add-ons
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon (IE menu) on the top right corner of the browser and choose Manage Add-ons.
- You will see a Manage Add-ons window. Here, look for YourInstaller.com pop-up and other suspicious plugins. Disable these entries by clicking Disable:
- Click on the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and select Internet Options. Stay in General tab.
- Here, remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Click Apply to save changes.
- Click on the gear icon (menu) again and select Internet options. Go to Advanced tab.
- Here, select Reset.
- When in the new window, check Delete personal settings and select Reset again to complete YourInstaller.com pop-up removal.
Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Mozilla Firefox (FF)Remove dangerous extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons → Extensions.
- Here, select YourInstaller.com pop-up and other questionable plugins. Click Remove to delete these entries.
- Click on the Firefox menu on the top left and click on the question mark. Here, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Now you will see Reset Firefox to its default state message with Reset Firefox button. Click this button for several times and complete YourInstaller.com pop-up removal.
Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from Google ChromeDelete malicious plugins
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools → Extensions.
- Here, select YourInstaller.com pop-up and other malicious plugins and select trash icon to delete these entries.
- Click on menu icon again and choose Settings → Manage Search engines under the Search section.
- When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search sites. You should leave only Google or your preferred domain name.
- Click on menu icon on the top right of your Google Chrome and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to confirm this action and complete YourInstaller.com pop-up removal.
Remove YourInstaller.com pop-up from SafariRemove dangerous extensions
- Open Safari web browser and click on Safari in menu at the top left of the screen. Once you do this, select Preferences.
- Here, select Extensions and look for YourInstaller.com pop-up or other suspicious entries. Click on the Uninstall button to get rid each of them.
- Open Safari browser and click on Safari in menu section at the top left of the screen. Here, select Reset Safari....
- Now you will see a detailed dialog window filled with reset options. All of those options are usually checked, but you can specify which of them you want to reset. Click the Reset button to complete YourInstaller.com pop-up removal process.
Complete YourInstaller.com pop-up virus removal
After uninstalling this potentially unwanted program (PUP) and fixing each of your web browsers, we recommend you to scan your PC system with a reputable anti-spyware. This will help you to get rid of YourInstaller.com pop-up registry traces and will also identify related parasites or possible malware infections on your computer. For that you can use our top-rated malware remover: SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
If this free removal guide helped you and you are satisfied with our service, please consider making a donation to keep this service alive. Even a smallest amount will be appreciated.
Comments on YourInstaller.com pop-up virus
Post a comment
Attention: Use this form only if you have additional information about a parasite, its removal instructions, additional resources or behavior. By clicking "post comment" button you agree not to post any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.