YourInstaller.com ads that are popping out on your screen may indicate only one of two things. You are visiting an unsafe website that uses this advertising platform to display various advertisements, or you have an adware installed somewhere in your system. YourInstaller.com is classified as an advertising platform that helps to transmit commercial content, however, sometimes these annoying ads may be used for wrong reasons. We have noticed that this platform may display fake updates, make you download a potentially unwanted program, or redirect you to an unsafe website. If you are constantly seeing YourInstaller.com ads and you are experiencing strange redirects, you need to check your recently installed programs and look for this dubious intruder.
You may get YourInstaller.com virus while carelessly installing a freeware. Furthermore, you may get tricked and agree to install a fake update. That is why you should avoid visiting unfamiliar websites because you may get an update proposition, such as 'Flash player is outdated, update for free!', 'In order to view this content, you need to update your Media Player', etc. Be careful and do not fall for this trick. If you will agree to install such fake update, you may install YourInstaller.com virus that tracks your online activities and floods you with ads. You should also avoid installing questionable freewares without checking them first. Try to follow the entire installation process and spot all the suspicious attachments. Unmark them without any hesitation and continue with the installation.
First of all, you need to check your recently installed programs. Moreover, we also recommend scanning your computer with reliable anti-spyware program. You should make sure that this unwanted intruder is completely removed from your system. Follow these instructions and remove YourInstaller.com pop-up virus from your computer:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.
Information added: 06/05/14 03:48;
information updated: 06/05/14 03:48