205acbc0.any.gs redirects, annoying pop-up ads and similar issues should make you worried and think about scanning your computer with reputable anti-spyware. We say so because these symptoms are mostly related to program that belongs to 'browser hijacker' or 'potentially unwanted programs' categories. No matter that 205acbc0.any.gs virus can hardly pose harm to your computer, it may make you visit unsafe websites, convince you to install questionable programs or simply start slowing it down. Please, ignore all ads that report about amazing discounts or offer you to download updates for your outdated programs! If you noticed them during your browsing, you should waste no time and launch your anti-spyware after updating. We must also add that 205acbc0.any.gs is closely related to linkbucks.com, which has initiated various discussions on the Internet. Also, some security experts have reported that this program may infect your PC with trojan horse and similar viruses.
How can 205acbc0.any.gs hijack my computer?
205acbc0.any.gs redirects and similar issues start bothering people as soon as browser hijacker infiltrates their computers. Typically, it is spread using a very untrustworthy distribution method, which is called bundling. This method relies on the fact that people don't pay much attention to the installation process of freewares and rely on “Recommended”, “Quick” and similar installation. That's wrong because you can easily agree to “spice up” your computer with various toolbars, add-ons, extensions and similar adwares or browser hijackers. If you think that your computer is already infected , we highly recommend you to follow a guide below and get rid of 205acbc0.any.gs hijacker.
How to remove 205acbc0.any.gs?
We don't recommend ignoring 205acbc0.any.gs redirects and similar things because they can easily lead you to more serious issues. In order to get rid of them, you should follow these steps:
- Scan your computer with Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus and make sure that your computer is free of malicious files.
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to 205acbc0.any.gs virus:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as LinkBucks.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Restore your browsers:
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for LinkBucks, and other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.