What is A-Secure 2015?
A-Secure 2015 is a fake security program that belongs to a known family of rogues, which is called Braviax/FakeRean. It pretends to be a reliable and legitimate security tool and, we must say, it looks really convincing. Once inside the system, it allegedly checks computer from infections. It shows how it checks every disk and other parts of the system and then returns its scan results. Of course, these results are fake and should never be trusted. If A-Secure 2015 virus has just started showing you alerts that report about tens or even hundreds of different viruses, you should NEVER believe these messages because this rogue tries to convince you that your computer is at the risk of malware and that you need to buy its licensed version. If you don't want to loose your money and disclose your sensitive data to cyber criminals, you should never even think about that. However, if you have already been convinced that your computer is infected, you should rather check it with a reliable anti-spyware or anti-virus. This will help you to see what the real virus is. If you have already bought A-Secure 2015's license, you should be very careful because no matter that it stopped showing you its fake alerts, this virus is still hiding in your computer. This can easily result in the infiltration of other suspicious programs. Therefore, do not wait any longer and scan your computer with Reimage in order to remove A-Secure 2015 files and other malicious components.
How can A-Secure 2015 infect my computer?
If you have never dealt with a rogue anti-spyware before, you should know that they are spread using unfair methods and never ask a permission when they are trying to get inside the system. Therefore, if you want to avoid infiltration of such programs, you should prefer secure browsing in the first place. In most of the cases, this rogue is distributed thru fake alerts that may show up either or illegal or legitimate websites. These alters report about viruses and offer scanning computer for free. In addition to that, A-Secure 2015 can also get inside your PC after clicking on a fake alert that offers you to update your Java, Flash Player, web browser or other programs. Be aware that such thing as online scanner doesn't exist at all and that almost every alert that offers Flash updates is fake. Thus, if you were reported about outdated software while surfing the net, you should either ignore such notification or install updates from the official website of the certain software. Finally, you should try to avoid spam because it is another well-known method used for spreading such malicious programs as A-Secure 2015 malware. If you have already been tricked into installing it, you should ignore such and similar alerts:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
In addition to that, ignore A-Secure 2015 scanners and NEVER buy its license because you will only lose your money in this way. If you have already noticed fake alerts, you should not waste your time and follow the instructions that are given below in order to remove this rogue.
How to remove A-Secure 2015 virus?
A-Secure 2015 is a rogue anti-spyware that tries to scare people and steal their money. That's why you should take needed actions as soon as you notice its fake alerts on your computer's screen. For that, you should select AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OPTION that requires just downloading a reputable anti-spyware, updating it and running a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove A-Secure 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! A-Secure 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
If you are using Windows 8, then follow these steps:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner on it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING A-SECURE 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let A-Secure 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to A-Secure 2015.