Actual Click Shopping is a program that should be avoided because it belongs to the category of 'adwares'. Just like other adware applications, it relies on the third party software when it tries to infiltrate the PC. If you want to prevent its infiltration, you should avoid freeware and shareware or simply keep an eye on its installation windows and uncheck unfamiliar entries. Of course, you can install this app manually as a tool helping people to compare the prices and save the money. However, no matter how this program gets inside, it may start acting up by showing annoying pop-up ads, altering start page, default search engine, new tab page and similar settings. This is done for making PC users enter related websites and increase the number of their visitors. If you suffer from Actual Click Shopping pop-up ads and system changes, you should check your PC with updated anti-spyware. Otherwise, you may be made to visit potentially malicious site and install potentially malicious software.
HOW CAN ACTUAL CLICK SHOPPING GET INSIDE THE PC?
As we have mentioned, Actual Click Shopping is promoted using unfAir technique. In most of the cases, this program can be downloaded in a bundle with freeware and shareware as a component or simply installed on board like any other regular software. There is nothing bad if you have downloaded Actual Click Shopping on your PC. However, you should get rid of it if it has infiltrated your PC without an appropriate permission asked. If you leave this application on board, you may start receiving continuous pop-up ads that ashow up when visiting Google, amazon, Facebook and similar sites. If you want to be sure about your PC's safeness, you should scan it with updated anti-spyware. Besides, follow this step-by-step guide, which is given below and fix the settings on each of your browser.
HOW TO REMOVE Actual Click Shopping?
If you want to remove Actual Click Shopping, start fixing your computer with a full system scan. For that, we recommend using Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Reimage. In addition, eliminate this application via Add/Remove Programs list. For that follow these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Actual Click Shopping and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Finally, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Actual Click Shopping and other entries that may be unknown for you.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before instead of ask.com.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Actual Click Shopping and other unknown entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page instead of ask.com.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions. Here, look for Actual Click Shopping extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to google or other. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.