Adware-FHP is a very dubious program that you do not need. As the name of this program indicates itself, it is yet another adware-type program. There is not much information about this ad-supported plug-in because it usually travels bundled with various freewares. Adware-FHP ads can be annoying and even negatively affect your internet browser by making it to work more slowly. Moreover, after researching this questionable program, we have noticed that Adware-FHP may use tracking cookies and violate your privacy. Usually, your browsing activities are recorded and transferred to third-parties in order to use this information for commercial reasons. However, we can not guarantee that this private information will not be used against you. Cyber criminals may use this valuable data and try to trick you to install a potentially unwanted program or even a malicious trojan.
How can Adware-FHP infiltrate my computer?
Once Adware-FHP hijacks your browser, you are in a trouble. That may happen right after you install an unfamiliar freeware. As we have mentioned before, Adware-FHP virus usually travels together with freewares as an extra attachment. However, there have been cases when Adware-FHP virus infiltrated its victim's computer with the help of a corrupted spam email. Therefore, please check every single program that you need to download and avoid opening questionable mail. This adware is capable of hijacking different browsers all at once, so, you should be very careful. We have noticed that Adware-FHP virus usually hides in Add/Remove Programs folder and in the internet browser's section where plug-ins/extensions and add-ons are stored. If you have a suspicion that this unwanted intruder is somewhere in your system, you should check your recently installed programs and scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware program.
How to remove Adware-FHP from my computer?
Don't hesitate and act now. You can easily remove Adware-FHP virus from your computer if you are willing to follow these simple guidelines:
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to Adware-FHP:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, UTUobEAdaBlock, Safe Saver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.