Auf ihrem computer ist infiziert is a new Ukash Virus that has been designed for Germain-speaking countries. It acts identically to FBI virus but uses an alert, which is written in Germain, not in English language. Once it manages to get on its target system, this threat makes its victims wonder what have they done to get such unpleasant attention from their local police. Typically, Auf ihrem computer ist infiziert claims that you have been watching pornographic videos or spreading some pornographic information online. However, a real governmental authority would never lock the computer and ask paying the fine in such way. Be sure that you have a deal with a serious ransomware, which must be removed from the system immediately after it starts showing its malicious notification.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Auf ihrem computer ist infiziert?
Auf ihrem computer ist infiziert virus is spread via spam email attachments, freeware, shareware and similar downloads that are unofficial. Besides, it can be easily downloaded after clicking on malicious link or pop-up ad showing up on a hacker website. Once it enters computer, it locks it down and starts pretending as a notification that belongs to governmental authority. It shows such alert:
Ihr computer ist mit Windows-Trojaner infiziert Spind
Dieses Programm hat Zugriff auf alle Dateien und Wechseldatenträger an den Computer blockiert.
Starten Sie Ihren Computer und versuchen, das bösartige Programm zu löschen, wird bei der Entfernung von all Ihre Daten und Betriebssystem Windows führen.
Um den Computer zu entsperren, müssen Sie 100 € für 10 Stunden bezahlen.
Nach 10 Stunden alle Ihre Dateien werden gelöscht. Und sie können nicht seinem Computer.
Be sure that all this misleading alert is used for making you believe that you have to pay the fine in order to unlock the system. However, this virus will never do that, no matter if you pay or not. The only way to have your computer unlocked is to remove Auf ihrem computer ist infiziert.
HOW CAN I REMOVE Auf ihrem computer ist infiziert?
When trying to remove any version of Ukash virus, the biggest issue is to unlock the system. However, some versions of Ukash threats may fail to unlock you from getting online. Ig you are one of these lucky people, download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program and remove the threat. If you are locked, follow these tips:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Ukash virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Ukash virus removal (special skills needed!):
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.