What is AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015?
AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 is a dangerous application, which was released in the beginning of December, 2014. In fact, it was released together with a couple of other rogues that are very similar to this program. They are called AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015, AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 and AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015. The main thing that is different in the name of these programs. It is selected according to Windows OS version. However, the appearance of these programs is almost identical, so there is no surprise that each of them displays identical alerts saying that computer is dangerously infected. Of course, these alerts are fake and are used only for tricking people into believing that they have to purchase licensed version. If any of these programs enters computer, it initiates several system modifications. It drops some of its registry entries, creates some files and starts pretending a reputable anti-spyware as soon as victim reboots his/hers computer. For that, it starts causing annoying system scanners and pop-up ads that are typically designed to report about hundreds of different viruses or other PC-related issues. Please, do NOT fall for these alerts because they are fake and useless! In order to get rid of them, you should remove AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 virus from the system. For that we recommend using Reimage or other reputable anti-spyware.
How to remove AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 virus?
AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 is spread via several techniques that are quite well-known and do not surprise people who are interested in computers and their security. However, if you are not such person, you may be tricked into downloading this rogue anti-spyware to your PC in seconds. In order to avoid this, you should remember several important things. First of all, you should remember that having a reputable anti-spyware installed on the system is a must these days. In addition, having outdated anti-spyware is almost the same as having no anti-spyware, so you should always try to keep it up-to-date. Finally, you should always try to follow safe browsing practices. What does it mean? It means that you have to avoid illegal websites, suspicious emails and fake alerts that may show up on your PC's desktop out of nowhere. The most of such alerts are set to report about missing updates but they may also inform you about unsafe PC's situation and may also offer you to check it with the 'online' scanner. Please, do NOT let such alerts trick you! There is no such thing as 'online' scanner, so if you really want to check your PC, you should install a well known security software. In addition, if you want to update some of your programs, you should visit their official websites. If AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 has already started showing you its alerts, you should ignore them and perform steps that are given below. In most of the cases, this rogue reports:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitored. Possible spyware infection. Your data security may be compromised. Sensitive data can be stolen. Prevent damage now by completing a security scan.
How to remove AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 virus?
If you think that your PC has already been infected by AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 virus, you should check it with the reputable anti-spyware. We recommend installing a reputable anti-spyware and removing this virus automatically. For that you will need only to download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes Vista Antivirus 2015.