What is AVbytes Vista Protection 2015?
AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 is a rogue anti-spyware, which belongs to a serious family of malwares called 'Braviax'. This group of threats is relatively old, so there is no surprise that you have already heard something about previous versions of its members. Nevertheless, now you should make sure that you understand what AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 virus was created for. We can say that similarly to its previous versions this program was set to trick people into believing that their PCs are dangerously infected. In addition, it seeks to trick its victims into purchasing its fake license. Please, do NOT do this because this will lead you to the money loss. Even more, this may trick you into revealing your personal information, such as your full name, your credit card information, email and other details, to cyber criminals. If you have already noticed ads that belong to this fake anti-spyware, you should ignore them. Clicking on these messages can easily redirect you to malicious purchase page, which offers AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 full version. In addition, you should download a reputable anti-spyware and check your PC with it. This will help you to remove this rogue anti-spyware and other malicious programs that may be hiding in your PC system together with this virus. Of course, just like any other rogue, this malware may try to block your anti-spyware. In this case, you should follow a detailed guide, which is given below and unblock it.
How can AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 infect my computer?
AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 is just another rogue anti-spyware, which was created for stealing people's money, so there is no surprise why it causes fake warning messages that report about dangerous PC's situation. In fact, if you have been suffering from its warnings, your PC is really insecure. In order to get rid of security vulnerabilities and prevent infiltration of such cyber threats like this one, the main thing that you have to do is to install a reputable anti-spyware. Also, make sure that you keep it up-to-date in order to prevent security vulnerabilities. Also, you should know that rogues are spread using various misleading techniques. They can be downloaded after downloading an infected email attachment, after clicking on malicious ad or after visiting a malicious website. Please, stay away from misleading emails saying that you can win unbelievable prizes and similar things. In most of the cases, they are used only for spreading rogues and other potentially unwanted programs. In addition, you should try to avoid alerts offering you to scan your PC with 'online scanner' or claiming that you need to update such programs as Flash Player, FLV Player, Java, etc. Remember, they can easily trick you into downloading viruses like this one. If you think that you need to update something, you should go to the official website and check what it offers. If you think that AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 virus is hiding in your computer, you should ignore its alerts that mostly look like that:
Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitored. Possible spyware infection. Your data security may be compromised. Sensitive data can be stolen. Prevent damage now by completing a security scan.
How to remove AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 virus?
If you think that AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 is already hiding in your computer, you should scan it with the reputable anti-spyware right away and remove what it detects. Please, do NOT buy its license because you will only lose your money in this way. You should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and rung a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes Vista Protection 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes Vista Protection 2015.