What is AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015?
AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 is a seriously dangerous rogue anti-spyware, which belongs to a huge family of malwares called 'Braviax'. All viruses that belong to this gang are designed for money making. That's why they display forged scanners and fake scan results. In addition, they can also start slowing your computer's performance, download other viruses to the system or record the keystrokes and steal your personal information. If you have been convinced that AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 is a powerful anti-spyware, you should think again because it's just another rogue anti-spyware, which seeks to convince you that your computer is seriously infected and that you need to purchase its licensed version. Please, do NOT do this because this can lead you to the money loss and identity theft. If you really want to check your computer and its state, you should install Reimage or other reputable anti-spyware. Besides, make sure you update it in order to include malicious files that belong to this threat into its database. Once you do so, you should run a full system scan and see what the real virus is. We can assure you that AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 will be detected as a serious cyber threat. You should remove it without any delay because, as we have already mentioned, it may lead you and your computer to additional problems.
How can AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 infect my computer?
Just like any other rogue anti-spyware, AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 is spread using various techniques. In most of the cases, people are tricked into downloading it after being convinced that they need to update their Flash Player, FLV Player, web browser, download manager or similar program. In addition, you can be tricked into downloading AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 virus after clicking on misleading ads saying that your PC is infected and that you need to check it with the free scanner or online scanner. Please, avoid such offers because they can easily lead you to the infiltration of malicious programs. Once this rogue enters computer, it modifies the system and starts working as soon as PC is rebooted. In addition, it starts displaying such and similar alerts:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitored. Possible spyware infection. Your data security may be compromised. Sensitive data can be stolen. Prevent damage now by completing a security scan.
Please, ignore these alerts because they have nothing in common with your PC's situation. If you want to get rid of them and keep your secure, you should follow a detailed AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 removal guide. Yes, you can try eliminating its files manually but we really don't recommend this because you may get rid of legitimate files that are important for a normal your PC's functionality. The easiest way to fix the system is to run an updated anti-spyware.
How to remove AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 virus?
If you think that your PC has already been infected by AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 virus, you should check it with the reputable anti-spyware. We recommend installing a reputable anti-spyware and removing this virus automatically. For that you will need only to download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015.