B-Information is a doubtful program that may cause misleading messages, pop-ups, search ads and other sponsored links. This ad-supported extension has been labeled as 'adware' because it initiates questionable activities for earning the money for its developers. Moreover, majority of reliable and well-known anti-spyware systems are classifying B-Information program as a potential threat and a malicious program, so you should think twice before installing it on the system. If B-Information hijacks your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, etc.), it can be predetermined that you will notice tons of annoying and distracting advertisements during your browsing. There is no need for you to suffer from these ads. In this case, you should get rid of B-Information redirect virus by removing this useless plugin from each of your browsers.
How can B-Information hijack my computer?
You can download this program consciously, thinking that it will improve your browsing experience. However, don't say we haven't warned you about its questionable activities. If you download this program voluntarily, you should expect tons of annoying advertisements. There is also another method how B-Information virus may enter your computer. This distribution method is called bundling and it happens while installing freewares, sharewares and other third-party programs. Free programs are often filled with various extensions/plug-ins/toolbars/add-ons that internet users can hardly notice, so you must be very careful when downloading them from the web. In order to avoid B-Information, you should read terms of agreement policy section before any doubtful installation. Secondly, select advanced or custom installation option and closely follow the entire installation process. By doing so, you will clearly see what program you are installing and what hidden attachments may try to infiltrate in a bundle. Finally, opt out of any questionable accessories/changes that this program may offer to you.
How to remove B-Information popup ads?
In order to protect your system from similar unwanted installations, you should scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware tool every couple of days. In this case, we recommend using Reimage, Malwarebytes Malwarebytes or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security. In addition, you should follow this guide:
- Uninstall freeware, which is related to Gooternet:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as B-Information and similar unknown entries.
- Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Change your homepage.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Finally, change your homepage.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Settings -> Show Advanced Settings.
- Here, look for 'Reset browser settings' button.
- Click 'Reset' to complete this task.