Bandoo is a browser extension, which allows you to enrich your instant messenger platforms, e-mail and social networks with various emotion icons, winks, images and similar things. It supports MSN Messenger, Gmail, Facebook and other social networks, so if you want a program, which takes your communication with friends to a new crazy level, this is what you need. Basically, there is nothing bad about this add-on if you have installed it by yourself. However, you should uninstall it if it has entered your computer without any permission asked. Be prepared for several issues – people who have tried to remove it claim, that they haven't find a way to uninstall Bandoo from their computers completely. Very often, you need to use automated removers, like to remove such programs from your PC.
HOW CAN I GET BANDOO ON MY COMPUTER?
Bandoo can be easily installed from its official website. However, you can also find it on your computer out of nowhere. This program has been reported to come in a bundle with Searchqu, search-results.com redirect virus, iLivid virus and other programs that are closely related to browser hijackers. Basically, they are all offered as an option during the installation, so, if you want to avoid them, check every installation window very carefully. Although we haven't found any insecurities about Bandoo, you shouldn't let it leave on your computer if it hasn't been installed manually. In order to remove Bandoo from your computer, follow instructions below:
HOW CAN I REMOVE BANDOO?
Firstly, run a full system scan with Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus, Reimage that will remove viruses from your computer. Additionally, in order to remove Bandoo completely or restore web browser's default settings, use this step-by-step removal guide. Pay attention to your browser type and follow the steps:
Remove Bandoo from IE:
1. Open IE, go Tools → Manage Add-ons.
2. Choose Toolbars and Extensions, uninstall everything related to Bandoo from the list: Bandoo, Searchqu toolbar, UrlHelper Class, etc.
3. Choose Search Providers → Bing search engine and make it your default search provider. In addition, select Web Search, click Disable suggestions.
4. If your homepage has been changed, go Tools → Internet Options, select General tab and click Use default or enter your own website name, google.com or other instead of Bandoo. Finally, click OK to save the changes.
Remove Bandoo from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go Tools → Add-ons.
2. Choose Extensions → Bandoo Toolbar and click Uninstall.
3. Go Tools → Options, reselt the startup homepage or change it to google.com instead of Bandoo under the General tab.
Uninstall Bandoo from Google Chrome:
1. Click the icon Customize and control Google Chrome → Options.
2. Choose Basic Options and change Google Chrome homepage to google.com or any other browser, then click Manage search engines… button.
3. Choose Google and make it your default search engine.
4.Select Web Search from the list and remove it by clicking the “X” mark.