What is BerryBeSearch?
BerryBeSearch is a questionable program, which has been accused for various suspicious activities. The most important thing, which is related to this browser add-on, is how it's spread. In most of the cases, it is distributed in a bundle with freeware, shareware and other third party software. So, if you noticed BerryBeSearch on each of your web browsers, it's a sign that you installed a program that is involved to its distribution. In addition, as soon as this add-on enters computer, it starts displaying commercial pop-up notifications. Some of PC users have been convinced that this program seeks to help them save the money. However, all what it seeks is to redirect them to related websites and increase their sales or page rank. In order to stay safe, you should remove BerryBeSearch virus from your computer, especially if it showed on it without downloading it there.
How can BerryBeSearch hijack my computer?
BerryBeSearch is spread via its official website and, as we have already mentioned, thru third party programs. In order to prevent unexpected appearance of this program, you should be very careful with the installation of the freeware. We highly recommend you to choose Custom or Advanced installation when installing download managers, PDF creators and similar programs from the Internet. Also, make sure that you follow every installation step and opt out of BerryBeSearch. If you think that it has already hijacked your PC system, you shouldn't ignore this because you can never know what activities may be initiated by this program. In order to prevent BerryBeSearch redirects, pop-up ads and other inconveniences, you should follow these steps:
How to remove BerryBeSearch?
No matter that BerryBeSearch technically is not a virus, we recommend avoiding this application. You can remove it for good with a help of this guide:
- Scan your computer with a reliable anti-spyware program. We recommend using Reimage, SpyHunterCombo Cleaner, Malwarebytes Malwarebytes.
- Remove PrinceCoupon from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as BerryBeSearch, etc.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Remove BerryBeSearch and related extensions from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for BerryBeSearch and other unfamiliar entries and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
Reset your Internet Explorer (Optional):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find BerryBeSearch and other suspicious entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox (Optional):
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for BerryBeSearch and other unfamiliar extensions, and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.