BlissSearch is one of those programs that may enter your computer without your permission, display annoying ads, redirect you to various websites, track your online activities and even cause your browser to work more slowly. Sadly, many internet users download this program voluntarily. That is because developers of BlissSearch are promoting this useless extension as a helpful tool for online shoppers. In fact, it seems that this dubious application is yet another creation from a company named Super Web LLC. We know this company for quite some time. Unfortunately, we can not say anything positive about applications that it releases. That is why BlissSearch is labeled as an adware and a potentially unwanted program (PUP).
How can BlissSearch hijack my computer?
We have noticed that there are hundreds of similar extensions that use same distribution methods. If you look closely, you may notice that BlissSearch has almost identical website as Yawtix, NetCrawl, Adanak, DizzyDing and similar adwares. In fact, all these applications come from the same source: Super Web LLC. BlissSearch virus is also distributed together with freewares, sharewares and other free applications. Therefore, we suggest not to download such programs as download managers, HD video converters, file converters, etc. You should also check every single program that you are willing to install. If you try to rush the installation process, you may unintentionally install BlissSearch virus.
How to remove BlissSearch adware from my computer?
Follow these simple instructions and you should have no trouble removing BlissSearch virus. However, keep in mind that internet is filled with useless applications and various cyber threats that are trying to enter your computer. That is why we recommend using a reliable anti-spyware program in order to protect your computer all the time.
- Remove BlissSearch from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as BlissSearch or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as BlissSearch.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.