Cash 'n Back (also known as Cash-n-Back) is yet another adware-type program that may flood you with annoying advertisements and force you to visit sponsored websites. It looks like this adware was developed for Brazilian and Portuguese speaking internet users. As all similar ad-supported applications, Cash n' Back is also promoted as a useful tool that should display coupons and comparison deals when visiting online stores. Don't fall for such unfair marketing trick and don't download this program by any means. If you are concerned about your privacy, you should remove this dubious application as soon as it enters your computer. It is known that Cash 'n Back and similar adwares may use tracking cookies and track your online activities.
How can Cash 'n Back hijack my computer?
This ad-supported application has its own website. Therefore, it is not difficult to download this program. However, don't say we did not warn you about the outcomes that Cash 'n Back virus may cause. Cash 'n Back is labeled as an adware, therefore, this application may travel as one. In other words, this program may be distributed as an additional attachment together with freewares and sharewares. Don't worry, we can give you a couple of useful tips on how to install unfamiliar freewares and how to remove Cash 'n Back virus if it affects your computer. Firstly, if you are installing an unfamiliar freeware, read its end-user license agreement (EULA) part. Secondly, if you have decided that this program is safe enough, don't rush the installation process. Avoid clicking the 'next' button because you may install Cash 'n Back extension unintentionally. Thirdly, follow every step of the installation and opt out of all suspicious attachments.
How to remove Cash 'n Back adware from my computer?
Usually, this useless extension may hide in your Add/Remove Programs folder. However, you should also check your browser and remove all unfamiliar extensions, plug-ins and add-ons. If Cash 'n Back ads are bothering you, follow these simple instructions.
- Remove the freeware, which is related to Cash 'n Back:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as SaverAddon, SupTab, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as Cash 'n Back.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.