ClearSavings may cause you to see annoying ads and pop-ups everywhere. That is why this program is labeled as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and an adware. This questionable application is capable of hijacking all your internet browsers at the same time. Which means that you may see ClearSavings ads everywhere you go. In fact, this program was developed only for one purpose, and that purpose is advertising. When added to your system, this useless application can easily manipulate what ads to display and where to display them. Sometimes these ads may be extremely intrusive, filled with illegal content and totally annoying. Moreover, such adwares may use tracking cookies in order to collect your online habits and later use this information for various commercial reasons.
How can ClearSavings hijack my PC?
As the majority of adwares, ClearSavings virus also has a direct download page. Not to mention that even numerous freewares may carry this unwanted application as an additional attachment. This program only seeks to enter your computer and force you to visit sponsored websites. Therefore, you should keep your guard all the time. Before adding an unfamiliar freeware to your system, you should make sure whether this program is safe enough. That is why you should find as much information as possible about your desired program. If you have decided that this program is safe enough, and you are going to install it, you should follow the entire installation process and unmark all suspicious toolbars, add-ons, extensions, such as ClearSavings. Don't worry if you have added this adware unintentionally, you just need to use this removal instruction.
How to remove ClearSavings adware?
Don't suffer from annoying ClearSavings ads and ClearSavings redirects. Follow this manual removal instruction and get rid of this unwanted intruder.
- Remove ClearSavings from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as ClearSavings, SaverAddon, SupTab, WebSaver, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as ClearSavings.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.