Cloud-connect.net is an ID of the platform, which is used to show commercial advertisements and earn the money for its publishers. Technically, this program is not a virus, but it is spread with a help of unfair distribution methods that typically rely on freeware and shareware. Once installed and active, it starts interrupting its victims with commercial pop-up notifications actively promoting related websites. Be sure that they will show up on each web browser, which is installed on the system, if Cloud-connect.net manages to infiltrate your PC. If you can’t browse normally because you are continuously interrupted, you should remove Cloud-connect.net from the system. We also recommend that if it got on your computer in abundle with other software.
WHY DO I GET POP-UP ADVERTISEMENTS FROM Cloud-connect.net?
You see Cloud Connect's ads because you have this advertising platform on your computer. In most of the cases, Cloud-connect.net enters computers without user's permission asked. When seeking this result, it relies on freeware and shareware, which is always filled with such or similar programs for monetization purpose. According to 2spyware researchers, you can download it in a bundle with these programs: LessTabs, Browser Defender, Simple Lyrics, LyricsContainer, Auto-Lyrics, DownloadTerms, WebCake, Selection Links, TidyNetwork.com and other freeware. As soon as it manages to get inside, it alters browsers' settings and starts showing up every time victim opens the browser. Remember, Cloud-connect.net can easily disturb your normal web browsing and make you enter unfair/unknown/daNgerous website if you let this program stay on your computer. We recommend eliminating it form the system without a delay.
HOW TO REMOVE Cloud-connect.net?
If you want to remove Cloud Connect adware, you should firstly remove this program via Add/Remove Programs list. Besides, uninstall freeware, which brought this program on your PC. You should uninstall: LessTabs, Browser Defender, Simple Lyrics, LyricsContainer, Auto-Lyrics, DownloadTerms, WebCake, Selection Links, TidyNetwork.com and similar apps. For that, follow these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for 'Cloud Connect' and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Finally, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Cloud Connect.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before if it was altered.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Cloud Connect and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page if it was changed.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions. Here, look for Cloud Connect or similar extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to google or other. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.