Cloudget ads may appear on your screen and follow you everywhere you go. Usually, these ads may be caused by an adware-type program that may sneak into your computer unnoticeably. In fact, Cloudget is labeled as an advertising platform. However, such platforms are often used for wrong reasons. These pop-ups and advertisements may try to trick you ant make you install potentially unwanted programs or redirect you to a corrupted website. We have also noticed that this unwanted intruder, which is related to Cloudget ads may display dubious pop-ups in Korean language. Therefore, if you see strange advertisements that are labeled as 'Ads by Cloudget', 'Powered by Cloudget', 'Brought by Cloudget', you should check your recently installed programs and scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware program.
How can Cloudget hijack my computer?
This hijacker may travel as an extra attachment together with freewares. This method is very common among adwares and potentially unwanted programs because people usually fail to notice such unwanted additions. Cloudget virus may disguise as a toolbar, add-on or a similar extension for your browser. Spammers often use such advertising platforms as Cloudget in order to distribute potentially unwanted programs and various commercial messages. If this unwanted intruder has already infiltrated your system, you may see misleading messages with prizes that you have allegedly won, strange invitations to register in an online dating website or fake messages that may offer you to update your software. Please be careful and avoid clicking these messages by any means. You should also avoid downloading doubtful free programs and visiting questionable websites with illegal content.
How to remove Cloudget virus from my computer?
Don't worry, we are here to help you. You just need to follow these simple steps, submitted by our security experts and remove Cloudget extension from your computer.
- Remove the freeware, which is related to Cloudget:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Cloudget, SaverAddon, SupTab, Shopping-Addon, ValueApps, Lollipop, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, BetterSurf, PureLead, Search Assist, Re-Markable, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, Safe Saver, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, RRSavings or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as Cloudget.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.