Comandancia General de Policía virus is a dangerous ransomware, which can also be called as UIES virus. As soon as it infiltrates the system, this cyber infection shows a huge and professionally-made message that says: “¡ATENCIÓN! Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motivos abajo detallados”. If you live in Ecuador or other Spanish-speaking country and you see this warning on your PC's desktop, you must ignore it because it seeks the only thing – to swindle your money. First of all, this ransomware seeks to convince you that you were illegally watching copyrighted material or pornographic content. After that, it claims that you have to pay the fine. Please, ignore Comandancia General de Policía virus because you will lose your money.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Comandancia General de Policía virus?
Comandancia General de Policía virus is distributed using the same methods as FBI virus or other ransomware. Typically, it attacks computers from illegal websites, hacked sites and spam. You should be especially careful with emails that come from eBay, Fedex, Amazon an similar companies because scammers have been using these names for tricking people into opening their infected mails and downloading virus onto their computers. As soon as it comes in, Comandancia General de Policía virus takes its target PC system a hostage and blocks it down. After that, ransomware replaces computer;'s desktop with its fake notification, which requires paying a fine of USD $100 via Ukash. Please, stay away from this requirement! You must remove Comandancia General de Policía virus ASAP.
HOW TO REMOVE Comandancia General de Policía virus?
If your PC is infected with Comandancia General de Policía virus, there is a huge chance that you can't get on the Internet or launch your anti-spyware. In this case, you have to unlock your machine using this guide:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Comandancia General de Policía virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Manual Comandancia General de Policía virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
If you can't reboot to Safe Mode with Networking, try these options:
* Users infected with Comandancia General de Policía virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Comandancia General de Policía virus manual removal: