'Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted' is a fake alert, which pretends to be from FBI Cybercrime Division and International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA). It is caused by ransomware virus, which blocks down the system and shows a huge alert reporting about various problems that have been supposedly detected by this governmental authority. You must never follow its commands that typically include the requirement to pay the fine of 200 Euro or $200 via Ukash, MoneyPak or Paysafecard. No matter that this alert shows such seriously-looking details as computer's IP address, windows version and your location, it is nothing else but ransomware virus that must be eliminated from the system without any delay just like FBI Cybercrime Division virus. If you see the alert that blocks your PC, reboot your machine to safe mode with command prompt and follow the steps given below:
HOW CAN I GET INFETCED WITH Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus?
Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus is spread by trojan horse just like many other ransomwares. Differently from rogues, it blocks down the system as soon as it gets inside it in order to prevent its removal. You can get infected with it if you visit illegal websites, use freeware or fall for a misleading e-mail, which also pretends to be an official warning from FBI. As soon as you open the infected attachment, you download Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus on your machine, which starts showing its misleading pop-up alert that claims:
FBI Cybercrime Division
International Cyber Security Protection Alliance
WARNING! Your computer has been blocked and all your data were encrypted
Reason: violation of Law.
Possible violations are described below:
Title 17- COPYRIGHTS
Chapter 10, Subchapter B – COPYING CONTROLS
(a) Prohibition on Importation, Manufacture, and Distribution.— No person shall import, manufacture, or distribute any digital audio recording device or digital audio interface device that does not conform to—
(1) the Serial Copy Management System;
To unlock your computer you must pay a penalty within 24 hours and input voucher axle to a form below. It will take up to 24 hours to check voucher code and decrypt your data.
You should beware that you have a deal with serious ransomware but not with FBI if you see such words. Please, ignore them and remove Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus?
When trying to remove Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus, you have to unlock your computer first. In order to get an ability to scan your compromised computer with a decent anti-malware, follow these options:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner, Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
Computer Blocked, Data Encrypted virus manual removal: