Cyber Command of Hawaii virus is an extremely dangerous ransomware, which is set to attack Hawaii's PC users. When computer gets infected with such threat, it immediately fails to launch legitimate software and disconnects from the Internet connection. Besides, its desktop is replaced by a huge warning, which says: “ATTENTION! Your computer has been blocked up for safety reasons listed below”. No matter that it looks trustworthy, this warning belongs to hackers who seeks to convince users that they are in a big trouble. Typically, Cyber Command of Hawaii virus reports about different law violations and then asks to pay a fine for avoiding jail or much bigger fine. If you see notification, which claims that you were illegally using copyrighted content, watching pornographic material and spreading malware, you must ignore it because it's fake.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Cyber Command of Hawaii virus?
Cyber Command of Hawaii virus is distributed via malicious websites that offer watching illegal video or audio copies. Besides, it can try to get inside the system via infected emails that are typically filled with seemingly important information. However, if you received an email from DHL or FedEx, and you know that you didn't purchase anything, you should ignore such mail. As soon as Cyber Command of Hawaii virus manages to infiltrate PC, it starts displaying its fake warning. Sometimes it involves such sensitive information as computer's IP address, location and similar, and reports about such 'crimes':
USA Cyber Crime Investigations
Cyber Command of Hawaii
Your computer has been blocked up for safety reasons listed below.
You are accused of viewing/storage and/or dissemination of banned pornography (child pornography/zoophilia/rape etc). You have violated World Declaration on non-proliferation of child pornography.
You are accused of committing the crime envisaged by Article 161 of United States of America criminal law.
The penalty set must be paid in course of 48 hours as of the breach. On expiration of the term, 48 hours that follow will be used for automatic collection of data on yourself and your misconduct, and criminal case wilt be opened against you. Amount of firm is 300$. You can settle the fine with MoneyPak or MoneyGram xpress Packet vouchers.
Just like we already mentioned, you have to ignore this alert because it seeks the only thing – to steal your money. No matter that it claims that paying a fine will unlock your machine, it's not true. You can do that only twith a help of this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE Cyber Command of Hawaii virus?
Cyber Command of Hawaii virus is a really annoying cyber threat, which seeks to prevent its elimination in any way. For that, it hides all icons on the desktop, disconnects Internet connection and also blocks legitimate security programs. However, you can use instructions that are given below and unblock your computer. Don't forget scanning it with updated anti-spyware after that.
If you can't reach Safe Mode, follow this guide:
- Reboot your infected computer.
- Click Start -> Run and enter https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe (if your are blocked by ransomware, press alt+tab and continue entering this address)
- A warning that belongs to ransomware may show up again. In this case, press Alt+Tab and “R” as much as needed.
- Install anti-malware and run a full system scan to remove malicious files from the system.
Manual Cyber Command of Hawaii virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable thisI virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes or other reputable anti-spyware to remove remaining files.
Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Cyber Command of Hawaii virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with these ransomware threats are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Cyber Command of Hawaii virus manual removal: