What is DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar and how does it work?
All services, feeds and content, including without limitation, all data, links, articles, graphic or video messages and all information, text, software, music, sound, graphics or other materials (“Content”) made available or accessible through a MS Product, whether publicly available or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the entity or person from whom it originated. You hereby acknowledge and agree that by using an MS Product you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable in your community. You agree to accept all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
To avoid visiting suspicious third party websites, you should stay away from this toolbar.
How could DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar hijack my system?
Commonly, this application is spread thru its official website. However, you should be very careful during the installation process of DailyWellnessGuide toolbar as it may be bundled with unwanted search engines and other PUPs. In most cases, such software bundles can be prevented by clicking either ”advanced” or ”custom” installation options. After doing so, you should uncheck the undesirable options and finish your installation.
Recently, the developer of this program contacted us asking us to remove this post from 2-spyware.com website. We believe that we shouldn’t do that as long as programs that we offer for the removal of DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar can detect it and help users to remove it from the system. As it is mentioned under each of download buttons, we ARE affiliated with these anti-malware programs, and while some of them are free, others can remove a virus only after purchasing them. These mentions fully fulfill each of the requirements of FTC.
Nevertheless, we have recently decided to make a revision of this and other posts that are related to this developer. We claim that all of them are described properly.
DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar FAQ:
Question: I have recently installed DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar. It was supposed to provide me with links about healthy lifestyle and disease treatment. However, I am not happy because since I have installed it, my browser’s homepage has changed into ask.com, and whenever I search for something using this search engine, I receive inaccurate search results that are often misleading and redirects me to suspicious websites! How can I get rid of these problems?
Answer: DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar is a browser hijacker and a potentially unwanted application, so we recommend removing it, because the only aim of this app is to show you third-party advertisements. We suggest using an alternative and reliable search engine if you wish to get more information related to health. To remove DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar, use the step-by-step guidelines below this article.
DailyWellnessGuide removal guide:
- Uninstall programs that are related to DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar and other programs that are unknown to you.
3. Click ‘Uninstall’ and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your web browser:
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select ‘Tools’ -> ‘Extensions’.
2. Here, select unfamiliar plugins (DailyWellnessGuide, MyWay, MyWebSearch, etc.) and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click on menu icon, choose ‘Settings’ -> ‘On startup’ section -> ‘set pages’.
4. Here, eliminate myway.com by clicking on the “X” and enter your preferred website.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the menu icon -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Search’ section.
6. Here, click ‘Manage Search Engines…’ and add your preferred domain name.