Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus is a rasomware threat, which attacks Norway at the moment. This phrase means 'Your computer has been locked' and it says the truth, Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus really blocks computers in order to scare its victims. Additionally, it lists various e-crimes and asks to pay the fine for initiating them. To be more precise, it blocks computer with a warning that claims that user was caught downloading copyrighted content, viewing pornographic material, spreading malware and similar things. Besides, it may also show your IP address and your PC's location. As you can see, this ransomware takes computer hostage in order to push the victim into paying the fine. I should never be trusted because it's a huge scam that belongs to cyber criminals. Please, ignore Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus because it seeks only to rip you off and, of course, remove its files.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus?
When attacking the system, Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus relies on trojan horse. Typically, trojans attack poorly protected computers via spam, freeware, shareware and similar programs/files. If you have this virus on your PC, soon you'll notice that your computer is blocked and its desktop is replaced by a huge notification. However, no matter that it looks like a real representative of Norwegian Police, it has nothing to do with it. After reporting about your 'crimes', ransomware also asks to pay the fine in order to remove the lock. This should be done using Ukash or Paysafecard prepayment systems. Here how this scam message looks like:
Straffes med fengsel fra 2 til 5 år eller bot som beløper seg fra 100 000 opptil 120 000 NOK. (Bruk eller distribusjon av verk beskyttet med opphavsrett)
Pornografisk produksjon hvor barn deltar (barna under 18 år)
Straffes med fengsel fra 10 til 15 år eller bot som beløper seg fra 125 000 opptil 320 000 NOK. (Bruk eller distribusjon av pornografiske filer).
For å låse opp datamaskinen din og unngå andre juridiske konsekvenser du må betale en bot som beløper seg til 1000 NOK.
Please, ignore Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus because it's clearly malicious program, which is used a tool to swindle the money. Additionally, remove infected file from the system if you want to use your PC normally again.
HOW TO remove Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus?
When eliminating Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus from the system, you need to remove the lock. Please, try these methods after checking whether you can get on Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with command prompt:
Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus once more and run a full system scan.
Manual Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable thisI virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage, Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareMalwarebytes Malwarebytes to remove remaining files.
If you see a screen locker when on these modes, you can also rely on these tips:
* Users infected with Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Datamaskinen Din Er Last virus manual removal: