What is Defender PRO 2015?
Defender PRO 2015 is a dangerous application, which may present itself as a reliable security tool. Unfortunately, but we can’t say the same because this program has no virus database and other components that are important for normal PC’s functionality. In fact, it belongs to malicious families of viruses that are called Braviax and FakeVimes. When it is installed on the system, Defender PRO 2015 virus causes only fake system scanners and then reports about invented viruses. In fact, it has also been reported about legitimate programs that have been detected by this rogue as malicious ones. The removal of these apps can easily lead you to PC-related issues, so you should never try to remove them. If Defender PRO 2015 ads have just started warning you about a serious situation of your computer, you should ignore them. Also, it means that your computer is infected with a dangerous program, which is mostly categorized as rogue anti-spyware and a scareware. Please, do NOT fall for purchasing it as you can easily reveal your personally identifiable information for hackers. Also, you can be tricked into downloading more malicious programs to your computer. For avoiding this, we highly recommend you to remove Defender PRO 2015 malware. Yes, it might be not the easiest task if you are not a computer expert who has lots of PC-related knowledge. However, you can remove this rogue without a help of computer experts. For that you should just download Reimage and run a full system scan with it. This program will show you all malicious apps and will help you to remove them from your computer.
How can Defender PRO 2015 infect my computer?
Rogue anti-spyware are promoted using lots of different methods. Some of them rely on misleading ads, others can’t be imagined without spam. That’s why you should always have an updated anti-spyware on your computer. Of course, that’s not the end. You should also make sure that you keep it up-to-date. Nevertheless, even if you have an updated anti-spyware, you have to make sure that you stay away from illegal and suspicious websites because they are actively used for spreading rogues, ransomwares and similar cyber threats. In addition, we highly recommend you to delete all suspicious emails that were sent to you by unknown parties. If they are full of grammar, typo or similar mistakes, and are trying to convince you into downloading their attachments, you should try to contact the sender before downloading these additions to your computer. We say so because there is a huge possibility that such mails are used to spread rogues and other viruses. If you think that Defender PRO 2015 is already hiding in your computer, you should ignore its alerts that might report such things:
PC status: Potentially unprotected
Potential threat was detected!
View the items that were detected as potentially harmful and the actions that you took on them:
Description: This Trojan downloads other files via the Internet and launches them for execution on the victim machine. This program is an HTML page which contains Java Script scenarios. It is 1432 bytes in size.
Also, follow this guide and fix your computer:
How to remove Defender PRO 2015 virus?
If you have even the slightest thought that Defender PRO 2015 malware is hiding in your computer, you should run a full system scan with a reputable anti-spyware and get rid of malicious files. Otherwise, you may discover more viruses on your computer. Of course, before you do so you should update your security software. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove this threat, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! Defender PRO 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can’t download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
If you are using Windows 8, then follow these steps:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser’s icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING Defender PRO 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let Defender PRO 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to Defender PRO 2015.
Defender PRO 2015 manual removal: