Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus is a dangerous ransomware virus, which is set to attack Uruguay. If you are new PC user, who is not familiar with such infections, you must know that these viruses tend to block computers and show a fake notification as soon as they get inside their target PC. Scammers have released hundreds of such threats and use them to attack different countries, so if you don't live in Uruguay, that doesn't means that you are safe. As soon as Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus infiltrates the system, it locks it down. After that, it replaces computer's desktop with its professionally-made notification that supposedly belongs to the National Police of Uruguay. Please, ignore it because it's completely fake. You must remove Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus as soon as you start seeing its warning.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus?
Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus is spread by trojan horse, which attacks poorly protected computers and locks them down right after that. If you want to avoid such threat, you have to stop visiting illegal websites and stop using illegal software. Besides, be very careful when opening e-mails from unknown sources because they have been actively used for spreading this threat. As soon as Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus gets installed, it immediately shows its fake warning. This notification reports about various law violations, such as the use of copyrighted content, distribution of malware and similar. In addition, virus asks to pay the fine of UYU 52000 (Pesos Uruguayos) or USD $100 using a Ukash or Paysafecard prepayment system. Here it is:
Ministerio del Interior de Uruguay
Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica
ATENCIÓN! Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motivos abajo detallados.
If you don't want to lose your money, you should ignore this alert. In addition, remove Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus.
HOW TO REMOVE Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus?
If your PC is blocked, there is a huge chance that your PC is infected with ransomware virus. When trying to unblock it, try to reboot your PC to Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with Command Prompt and follow these steps:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Manual Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove remaining virus files.
If you can't reboot to Safe Mode with Networking, try these options:
* Users infected with Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
Dirección Nacional de Policía Técnica virus manual removal: