Easy Life App is yet another questionable application, which is presenting itself as a useful web browser plug-in for internet browser. Allegedly, this plugin should improve your browsing experience by displaying more relevant advertisements, coupons and price comparisons. However, it seems that this program should also be labeled as adware or a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Here is a small quotation from EULA (end-user license agreement) section that clearly shows that: “We may collect certain information about your web usage and websites you have visited, which may be shared with third parties and used for advertising.”. Sounds not so trustworthy, right? In other words, EasyLife App may collect information about your browsing habits with the intention to use it for targeted advertising. Because of these and other questionable activities, we highly recommend you to avoid this Easy Life App.
How can Easy Life App hijack my computer?
You can download this useless app directly from its official website (www.easylifeapp(dot)com); however, you should think twice before doing so. After Easy Life virus is added to system, it starts showing continuous pop-up ads and other sponsored messages during people's browsing. By the way, it may also cause redirects to related sites and slow down each of your web browsers. Don't be surprised if you find EasyLife App application installed on your computer out of nowhere. That's because it's also promoted via freeware, which is often filled with potentially unwanted attachments, such as EasyLife App. In order to avoid it, you should follow these tips: if you are installing a doubtful program, select advanced or custom installation method and follow the entire installation process, don't skip a single step, because you may leave the check mark that says that you agree to install Easy Life App.
How to remove Easy Life virus?
If you think that Easy Life App hijacked your PC without any permission asked, you should follow these steps that clearly explain how you can remove this adware from the system:
- Uninstall freeware, which is related to Easy Life App:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as Easy Life App and similar unknown entries.
- Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Change your homepage.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Finally, change your homepage.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Settings -> Show Advanced Settings.
- Here, look for 'Reset browser settings' button.
- Click 'Reset' to complete this task.