EasyMailLogin Toolbar – is it useful?
EasyMailLogin Toolbar is yet another suspicious browser extension. Although it is presented as a user-friendly tool providing a quick access to Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook and other e-mail accounts, security experts highly doubt the need to keep this browser addition on your PC. They advise adding your favorite pages to browser bookmarks list instead. Now, let’s analyze how this browser extension works.
Once you agree to install this software, it places its components on Google Chrome browser, including tracking cookies. These cookies can see what websites do you usually visit, what content you explore, and what search keywords do you type into search boxes various websites online. Do you ever think how much information about you such data can disclose to the developers of this program? Even though such data is considered to be personally non-identifiable, it can still contain some sensitive and relevant details about you.
MS Products are exposed to various security issues, and should be regarded as unsecure […] MS Products may provide access to search results or other links to Third Party Partner websites or resources. MS has no control over such sites and resources […] You hereby acknowledge and agree that by using an MS Product you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent […]
As you can see, such web sources are expected to be insecure. If you do not want to expose your computer to various risks, we suggest removing EasyMailLogin extension as soon as possible. We have provided its removal guide on the second page of this article.
How is it possible to install this program?
Recently, the developer of this program contacted us asking us to remove this post from 2-spyware.com website. We believe that we shouldn’t do that as long as programs that we offer for the removal of EasyMailLogin Toolbar can detect it and help users to remove it from the system. As it is mentioned under each of download buttons, we ARE affiliated with these anti-malware programs, and while some of them are free, others can remove a virus only after purchasing them. These mentions fully fulfill each of the requirements of FTC.
Nevertheless, we have recently decided to make a revision of this and other posts that are related to this developer. We claim that all of them are described properly.
How to remove EasyMailLogin?
EasyMailLogin Toolbar removal guide is given down below:
- Uninstall programs that are related to EasyMailLogin Toolbar from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for EasyMailLogin Toolbar and other programs that are unknown to you.
3. Click ‘Uninstall’ and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your web browser:
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select ‘Tools’ -> ‘Extensions’.
2. Here, select unfamiliar plugins (EasyMailLogin, MyWay, MyWebSearch, etc.) and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click on menu icon, choose ‘Settings’ -> ‘On startup’ section -> ‘set pages’.
4. Here, eliminate myway.com by clicking on the “X” and enter your preferred website.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the menu icon -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Search’ section.
6. Here, click ‘Manage Search Engines…’ and add your preferred domain name.