EasyToShop is promoted as a useful tool for online shoppers. It promises to display various coupons and comparison deals while internet users are visiting online stores. However, the truth is a bit different. This questionable extension not only fails to deliver what it promises; in fact, you may be extremely annoyed by its activities. According to our small research, EasyToShop may act behind your back and track your browsing activities. It's dangerous because this information can be used for various questionable activities, such as targeted advertising and other commercial reasons. In addition to that, EasyToShop may also force you to see various advertisements or cause annoying redirects to unfamiliar websites. That is why this dubious plug-in is labeled as an adware (application that is supported by advertising). Read this whole article and find more information about this doubtful program and how to remove it.
How can EasyToShop hijack my computer?
This ad-supported application may enter your computer with a help of several different ways. First of all, you can easily download EasyToShop from its official website. The website itself looks quite legitimate; however, don't be fooled by this cheap marketing trick because this program can easily initiate various unwanted activities on your computer. The second way, which is used for distributing this adware, is called bundling. To be more precise, we will say that you may add EasyToShop in one pack with some questionable free program. This dubious plug-in is often traveling around as an extra attachment of PDF downloaders, download managers and similar applications. That is why you should be very careful when installing free apps from unknown sources. Make sure you select advanced or custom installation method and follow the entire installation process one step at a time. Also, unmark all doubtful extensions, toolbars, plug-ins, such as EasyToShop, along the way.
How to remove EasyToShop pop-up virus?
EasyToShop ads and redirects can be extremely frustrating. That is why you should act now and remove this useless application. Follow these instructions, submitted by our security experts below, and remove EasyToShop virus from your computer:
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to EasyToShop:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as EasyToShop, Sedori, Search Assist, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.2, Websteroids, Supra Savings, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit, etc.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for EasyToShop, and other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.