'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' is a fake alert, which belongs to the Ministerio del Interior virus. This cyber infection can infiltrate almost every computer, which is poorly protected. After that, it locks it down and starts showing a huge notification, which claims 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado'. Typically, such alert reports about illegal user's activity and then asks to pay a fine of 100 euro for unblocking the system. Of course, you should never do that because you will give your money to hackers. Just like its name suggests, 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' ransomware is designed to attack those PC users who live in Spain and other spanish-speaking countries. However, there are many other ransowmares that show similar alerts in other languages, so be aware about that. If you see 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' notification, you can ignore it because it doesn't belong to any governmental organization. If order to unlock your machine, read the guide in the end of this post.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' VIRUS?
Just like any other ransomware virus, 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' virus is spread by trojan horse, which can attack unportected systems without a problem. If you want to avoid it, you should stop visiting illegal websites that typically offer downloading unlicensed software or files. In addition, it's also recommended ignoring Spam when trying to avoid 'El ordenador de ha bloqueado' or other ransomware.
The clearest sign that you are infected is this alert:
Ministerio Del Interior Gobierno de España
El ordenador se ha bloqueado
La actividad de su ordenador fue detenido a causa de la ciberactividad no autorizada.
A continuación se describen las contravenciones posibles:
Articulo 184. Pornografía participación de los niños (menores de 18 anos)
Articulo 104. Ayuda al terrorismoArticulo 68. Distribución de los programas virícos
Articulo 113. Utilización del software sin licenciaArticulo 99. Fraude con tarjetas de pago, carding
Articulo 156. Envío de spam con contenido pornográfico
Para desbloquear el ordenador y evitar otras consecuencias jurídicas debe pagar la multa por el valor de 100 EUR.
Please, ignore 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' notification because it seeks the only thing – to convince you that you have to pay a fine of 100 EUR using Ukash or Paysafecard prepayment system. Be sure that you can safely ignore this alert and remove 'El ordenador de ha bloqueado' from your computer.
HOW TO REMOVE 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado'?
If you see that you are infected with 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' virus, you have to run a full system scan with anti-malware and remove malicious files. If you are blocked and can't launch any program, follow these steps and unlock your computer.
* Manual 'El ordenador se ha bloqueado' removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove leftovers of this virus. You can also try Malwarebytes or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareNorton Internet Security.
* Flash drive method:
- Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
- Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
- In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
- Reboot computer infected with 'El ordenador de ha bloqueado' once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with 'El ordenador de ha bloqueado' are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
El ordenador se ha bloqueado manual removal: