What is FastAgain PC Booster?
FastAgain PC Booster is another questionable program, which is promoted as a legitimate system optimizer for your computer. Unfortunately, internet is filled with similar tools that are offered for free. However, there are some questionable facts that you should know about this program. First of all, FastAgain PC Booster is developed by a company called Activeris. We have encountered this company in the past and noticed about its deceptive tactics in order to promote its products. Activeris.net is the official website of this company, and if you visit this website, you should notice why we have our doubts. Moreover, if you download FastAgain PC Booster and run the scanning process, it may display hundreds of errors and bad registries that your computer allegedly has. It acts this way in order to scare you and make you buy its 'licensed' version. By the way, in order to remove these errors, you will have to buy FastAgain PC Booster full version for $29,97. As you can imagine, we highly recommend not to download or buy this program by any means. In fact, if you decide to buy this potentially unwanted program, you may spend your money for nothing or even expose your banking information.
How can FastAgain PC Booster infiltrate my computer?
Activeris uses very deceptive tactics in order to promote FastAgain PC Booster and its other products. If you visit the official website of this questionable developer, you may see flashing red notification, in which you will be warned about your computer issues. Of course, in order to fix these problems, you will have to buy something or call an online tech support number. Furthermore, FastAgain PC Booster is endorsed as a tool that has Microsoft Partner Gold ISV certification. However, we highly doubt that. This tactic is used by majority of fake system optimizers. Besides, FastAgain PC Booster may be distributed via various download websites. We have noticed that even such well-known websites as softonic.com may be responsible for distributing this questionable program. What is more, after reading terms of agreement part of FastAgain PC Booster, we have discovered that this program may help to transmit adwares and potentially unwanted programs. FastAgain PC Booster may display various ads and promotions in order to make a profit for its affiliates. We highly recommend removing this program from your computer before any further damage is done.
How to remove FastAgain PC Booster from my computer?
Some internet users may find it difficult to eliminate this unwanted program from their computers. It might be because FastAgain PC Booster may drop a couple of hidden registry entries in order to boot every time when you start your computer. However, this manual removal instruction should help you.
- Remove FastAgain PC Booster from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as FastAgain PC Booster (Publisher: Activeris), or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Check your browsers in order to make sure if FastAgain PC Booster is not hiding there (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries, such as FastAgain PC Booster and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
Reset your Internet Explorer (Optional):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find suspicious-looking entries, such as FastAgain PC Booster and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox (Optional):
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar extensions like FastAgain PC Booster and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.