FileBulldog redirect virus is a potentially unwanted application, which attacks innocent PC users. While it promises for its victims to improve their Internet browsing experience and give ability to use various shortcuts to popular websites, it initiates only annoying redirections during the search sessions. Besides, you may also find search.filebulldog.com instead of your homepage or default search engine, and may also discover its Toolbar installed on your computer without any permission asked. From the first sight, this toolbar may look like a legitimate and trustworthy program. However, it is used only to redirect people to search.filebulldog.com and dealbd.mystart.com websites. Please, never ignore redirect issues on your browser, because they clearly reveal the fact that your PC is infected with redirect virus (browser hijacker). You must remove FileBulldog redirect virus as soon as possible.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH FileBulldog redirect virus?
FileBulldog rediret virus can easily be downloaded together with other programs, like freeware and shareware. That's why we always recommend checking each installation window of every program when installing something on your computer. As soon as it gets inside, this unwanted application modifies PC's DNS settings and affects all the browsers there. Then, it starts redirecting its victims to search.filebulldog.com without any user's permission asked. Please, don't act like other PC users who don't pay enough attention to PC's security and leave such viruses on their computers. While they are not extremely dangerous threats, they should be removed if you haven't installed them by yourself. So, remove FileBulldog redirect virus and FileBulldog toolbar without any delay.
HOW TO REMOVE FileBulldog redirect virus?
First of all, you should remove FileBulldog Toolbar and any other software that may has downloaded this toolbar on your computer. For that, click ‘Start’ button -> Control Panel and open ‘Uninstall a program’ or ‘Add and remove programs’. Now select the programs you want to uninstall and click ‘Uninstall a program’ button.
Additionally, reset your search provider by following these steps:
1) Open IE, go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Select ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it your default web search provider (Set as default);
3) Select ‘search.filebulldog.com’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
Google Chrome browser:
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘search.filebulldog.com’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
Mozilla Firefox browser:
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….’;
2) Choose ‘search.filebulldog.com’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab’;