What is 'FlexibleShopper ads'?
FlexibleShopper ads are commercial pop-up notifications that are mostly used for promoting third parties. If you have been thinking that this program seeks to help you save the money, you should stop. No matter that its alerts are filled with price comparisons, coupons and deals, beware that they may redirect you to unfamiliar and suspicious websites. In addition, when having FlexibleShopper installed on the system, you may also notice various slow downs on each of your web browsers. This program may also be set to track your browsing habits and collect such information as your search terms, mostly visited sites, time that is spend on each of them and data that is entered. This is dangerous because you may become a victim of identity theft and privacy related issues. If you are annoying by FlexibleShopper ads and you want to get rid of them, you should follow a guide at the end of this post. It clearly explains how to do that..
How can FlexibleShopper ads hijack my PC?
FlexibleShopper can be downloaded from its official website as a valuable tool for shopping online. However, you should think twice before installing it on your computer. In addition, this program may enter your machine unnoticed and start showing its ads out of nowhere. For avoiding that, you should start paying more attention to freeware's installation. We highly recommend choosing Custom or Advanced installation method when downloading freeware from the web because it gives you more power to see what is trying to enter computer unnoticed. Another important thing is to follow every installation step and opt out of such 'optional downloads' as plugins, add-ons and extensions. If you found FlexibleShopper virus hiding in your computer, you can remove it with a help of this guide:
How to remove FlexibleShopper ads?
FlexibleShopper redirects to unknown websites, pop-up ads and other annoying activities on the system is the clearest sign showing that your PC was affected. Please, do NOT let this sneaky program stay on your machine because you may be tricked into visiting insecure website or be made to download questionable software on the system. In order to remove FlexibleShopper virus, you should follow these steps:
- Scan your computer with a reliable anti-spyware program. We recommend using Reimage Reimage Cleaner , SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes.
- Remove FlexibleShopper from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as FlexibleShopper.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Remove Ad Expert Browser-related extensions from your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ → ‘Manage Add-ons’ → ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries and click 'uninstall'.
3. Once you remove it, change your start page.
Reset your Internet Explorer (Optional):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Extensions’.
2. Find suspicious-looking entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
3. After that, change the start page.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox (Optional):
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools → Extensions.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar extensions and get rid of them by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
3. Don't forget to change start page.