FreenPro25 is a very dubious application that may enter your computer behind your back, hide in your system and initiate many unwanted activities. The first symptom that may indicate that this unwanted intruder is already hiding in your system is ads and pop-ups, which are labeled as ‘Ads by FreenPro25’, ‘Powered by FreenPro25’, ‘Brought by FreenPro25’ or even ‘Ads not by this site’. If you see these ads everywhere, you should be worried. Usually, FreenPro25 is recognized as an adware and a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Therefore, if you want to stop these annoying ads from appearing, you need to check your recently installed programs. By the way, the removal tutorial down below should help you.
How can FreenPro25 hijack my computer?
It looks like this untrustworthy application only travels bundled with various freewares. Sometimes adwares have their own download websites. However, not in this particular case. So, in order to protect your computer from FreenPro25 virus, you need carefully choose what free programs to download and what download websites to use. In fact, even reliable and well-known download websites, such as download.com, softonic.com may be involved in FreenPro25 adware's distribution. Therefore, before you have started the installation, you should make sure whether your desired program is safe enough. FreenPro25 may hide as a regular toolbar or an add-on for your browser. If you are going to install an unfamiliar freeware, try to find suspicious attachments and unmark them. If you do so, you should have no trouble protecting your computer.
How to remove FreenPro25 virus?
You should also consider installing a reliable anti-spyware program that should guard your PC against similar intruders and help you to remove them automatically if needed. Follow this removal instruction and eliminate FreenPro25 from your system.
- Remove DealCoaster from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as FreenPro25 or similar unfamiliar entries.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.