GamesGoFree is a potentially unwanted application, which can be added to Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. This program can change the home page/default search engine and start interrupting users with annoying pop-up advertisements that offer to download free games. We do NOT recommend clicking on such ads because they may download more unwanted programs on your computer. Besides, they may become really annoying because they distract attention, interrupt browsing sessions and slow the browser. Redirects to home.gamesgofree.com clearly show the fact that this program is inside computer. If you want to stop them and start using your PC properly, you should remove GamesGoFree from the system.In fact,
HOW CAN GamesGoFree GET INSIDE MY COMPUTER?
GamesGoFree is not a virus. Many users have naturally made such conclusions after discovering it on their computers out of nowhere. In reality, they downloaded this program in a bundle with other freeware, such as some video player or PDF creator. If you want to prevent GamesGoFree's infiltration, you have to check the whole installation process of the program you need to install and opt-out unwanted entries. If it manages to get inside the system, it starts working on rerouting users to affiliate websites. For that, it modifies web browsers and interrupts search sessions with annoying pop-up ads. Please, don't waste your time on this program. You can easily uninstall it with this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE GamesGoFree?
Users that suffer from continuous redirects to home.gamesgofree.com or unwanted pop-up notifications, should remove Gamesgofree from their computers. For that, remove this program through Add/Remove Programs list at first:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for GamesGoFree or similar entry and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Additionally, remove GamesGoFree add-on from your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
- Here, look for GamesGoFree and similar entries, and click 'uninstall'.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’.
- Find GamesGoFree and similar entries, and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions.
- Here, look for GamesGoFree extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.