Go.Findrsearch.com is a misleading search engine, which is closely related to Findr Toolbar. In most of the cases, this site appears on computer's web browsers once it gets infected with the browser hijacker. This virus can easily set Go.Findrsearch.com as a start page, default search engine or new tab page. However, it can also be caused by this toolbar, which was mentioned above. If you are made to use this search engine during your browsing sessions, you should know that it can't be trusted as Google or other reputable search engine because it returns altered search results and makes people visit unwanted websites. Besides, this search site can track your browsing habits and share this data with the third parties. If you suffer from redirections to Go.Findrsearch.com, you shouldn't ignore this because you may be rerouted to the site that spreads malware.
WHY AM I REDIRECTED TO Go.Findrsearch.com?
As we have mentioned, Go.Findrsearch.com is promoted by browser hijacker. You can get infected with this virus if you don't follow safe browsing practices. That means you still visit illegal sites, use unofficial software, open spam and do other things that are dangerous for PC's security. As soon as it infiltrates the system, hijacker modifies some of PC's settings and starts making you visit Go.Findrsearch.com. Remember, this site can appear on all Internet browsers, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. If you want to get rid of it, follow this guide:
HOW TO REMOVE Go.Findrsearch.com REDIRECT VIRUS?
If you suffer from continuous redirections to Go.Findrsearch.com, you should immediately run a full system scan with your anti-spyware or use SpyHunter for that. As soon as you remove malicious entries, look for this program on Add/Remove Programs list. For that:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Go.Findrsearch.com and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Finally, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Go.Findrsearch.com and other entries that are unknown for you.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Go.Findrsearch.com and other entries that are unknown and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click on the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ icon, select ‘Options’ -> ‘Basic’ and change the homepage to google.com or other.
- Click the ‘Manage search engines…’ -> choose ‘Google’ and make it the default search engine.