Gobierno de España virus is a dangerous cyber infection, which seeks the only thing – to swindle the money from its victims. For that, it typically shows a huge warning message, which claims that user was illegally using copyrighted content, viewing pornographic material and was initiating other illegal activities. After that, Gobierno de España virus asks to pay a fine via Ukash, Paysafecard or other prepayment system for avoiding more serious consequences. In reality, paying the money means a straight way to supporting scammers because this program and its alert has nothing to do with any governmental authority. If you live in a Spanish-speaking country, you should be especially careful with this threat. Please, remove Gobierno de España virus ASAP.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Gobierno de España virus?
Gobierno de España virus can show up on your computer out of nowhere. In most of the cases, it infiltrates computer when user opens infected email or enters a hacked site. If you want to avoid Gobierno de España virus, you must avoid such websites and ignore all mails that come from unknown senders. In addition, make sure that your machine is protected by the latest versions of anti-virus and anti-spyware. If this ransomware infiltrates computer, it immediately locks down the system and displays this alert:
Ministerio Del Interior Gobierno de España
El ordenador se ha bloqueado
La actividad de su ordenador fue detenido a causa de la ciberactividad no autorizada.
A continuación se describen las contravenciones posibles:
Articulo 184. Pornografía participación de los niños (menores de 18 anos)
Articulo 104. Ayuda al terrorismoArticulo 68. Distribución de los programas virícos
Articulo 113. Utilización del software sin licenciaArticulo 99. Fraude con tarjetas de pago, carding
Articulo 156. Envío de spam con contenido pornográfico
Para desbloquear el ordenador y evitar otras consecuencias jurídicas debe pagar la multa por el valor de 100 EUR.
Please, ignore Gobierno de España virus requirement to pay a fine because it won't help you to unblock your computer. If you want to fix your machine, you have to remove Gobierno de España virus from the system ASAP. Otherwise, you won't be capable to connect to the Internet, use legitimate programs and do other normal activities.
HOW TO REMOVE Gobierno de España virus?
If you see warning, which belongs to Gobierno de España virus, you are infected. For fixing your computer, you should scan its system with updated anti-malware. However, there are many users who discover that they are blocked and that they can't launch any program. In this case, you should follow these steps and unlock your computer.
* Manual Gobierno de España virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage to remove leftovers of this virus. You can also try using Malwarebytes MalwarebytesCombo Cleaner.
* Flash drive method:
- Take another machine and use it to download Reimage or other reputable anti-malware program.
- Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
- In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
- Reboot computer infected with Gobierno de España virus once more and run a full system scan.
* If you can’t reach Safe Mode, follow these steps:
1. Reboot your infected computer.
2. Click Start -> Run and enter https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe (if your are blocked by ransomware, press alt+tab for a couple of times and then click Enter.
3. A warning that belongs to ransomware may show up again. In this case, press Alt+Tab and “R” as much as needed.
4. Install anti-malware and run a full system scan to remove malicious files from the system.
* Users infected with Gobierno de España virus are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.