Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus is a Spanish ransomware, which has been actively spreading around for more than few weeks. Just like any other Ukash parasite, this infection tries to mislead its victims into thinking that they have been notified by Police of the Spain for their illegal activity on the Internet. These violations may involve watching child pornography, downloading pirated music or video files and similar activity. In reality, notification, which is displayed by Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus, has nothing in common with the police of this country and can be safely ignored. However, you should remove Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus from your computer because it tends to block Internet connection and legitimate programs that are installed on the system.
HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus?
Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus is spread by trojan horse, which may typically hide inside Spam. In addition, illegal websites have also been noticed to take a part in the distribution of this dangerous ransomware. If it manages to get inside your PC, it locks down the system for preventing its elimination. In addition, shows a huge message that claims “Atención! Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motivos abajo detallados” and asks to pay the fine of 100 euro. Remember, no matter that it mentions legitimate prepayment systems (Ukash, PaySafeCard, Moneypak and others), this alert seeks to swindle your money. We highly recommend ignoring it and eliminating Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus from the system.
HOW TO REMOVE Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus?
If you are infected with Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus or other ransomware parasite, there is a huge chance that you are blocked from getting on the Internet and can't download anti-malware program. In order to fool your virus first and get ability to run anti-malware on your computer, we recommend following these options:
* Flash drive method:
1. Take another machine and use it to download a reputable anti-malware program. We recommend these programs: SpyHunterCombo Cleaner, Reimage, Malwarebytes Malwarebytes.
2. Update the program and put into the USB drive or simple CD.
3. In the meanwhile, reboot your infected machine to Safe Mode with command prompt and stick USB drive in it.
4. Reboot computer infected with Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus once more and run a full system scan.
* Users infected with Ukash viruses are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program.
* Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select 'Deny': http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program.
* Manual Grupo de Delitos Telematicos virus removal:
- Reboot you infected PC to 'Safe mode with command prompt' to disable Ukash virus (this should be working with all versions of this threat)
- Run Regedit
- Search for WinLogon Entries and write down all the files that are not explorer.exe or blank. Replace them with explorer.exe.
- Search the registry for these files you have written down and delete the registry keys referencing the files.
- Reboot and run a full system scan with updated Reimage or SpyHunterCombo Cleaner to remove remaining virus files.