HQ-V-Pro is yet another dubious application that is promoted as a useful extension that should improve your video viewing experience. However, we can hardly name a single person who can say anything positive about this program. It promises to help you watch high quality videos and other video-related features. Sounds great, right? Unfortunately, HQ-V-Pro is labeled as an adware-type program that may flood you with various advertisements. You should not click HQ-V-Pro ads by any means because you may be redirected to an unsafe or even corrupted website. Moreover, this dubious application may negatively affect your computer and force it to work more slowly.
How can HQ-V-Pro hijack my computer?
We have noticed that this dubious application is usually traveling together with such freewares as YouTube Video Downloader, HD Video Codecs, PDF File Converter, etc. Developers of such dubious programs are usually making tons of money from advertising. Therefore, if you want to enjoy free video streaming service, you will have to endure annoying advertisements every couple of seconds. If you want to avoid HQ-V-Pro virus, you should be more careful and check every single program that you want to install. Don't rush the installation by clicking the next button all the time. Instead, select advanced or custom installation option and follow the entire process. Look for unwanted/unfamiliar attachments and unmark them.
How to remove HQ-V-Pro from my computer?
Don't suffer from HQ-V-Pro redirects and various advertisements. Act now and remove this unwanted program. For that, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Scan your computer with reliable anti-spyware program. We recommend using Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
- Uninstall a freeware, which is related to HQ-V-Pro:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as HQ-V-Pro, PriceMeter, Supra Savings, weDownload Manager, Re-Markable, Zombie Alert, Wajam, Coupon Server, Lollipop, HD-Total-Plus, UTUobEAdaBlock, Safe Saver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, PureLeads, Media Player 1.1, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, RRSavings, Feven Pro 1.2, Websteroids, Savings Bull, etc.
3. Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer):
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ → 'Internet Options'.
2. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
3. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
4. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section → 'Troubleshooting Information'.
2. Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
1. Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select 'Tools' → 'Extensions'.
2. Here, look for HQ-V-Pro and other unfamiliar entries.
3. Select each of them and choose Trash can icon to delete them.