HQ Video Profession is a misleading application that may get on your nerves just after installing it on the system. Because of its commercial activity, this program is considered adware. That’s why we highly suggest avoiding this program and NOT installing it on the system. By the way, we must add that HQ Video Profession virus can be added to your system consciously and unconsciously because it is also actively distributed in a bundle with freeware and shareware. However, you can hardly miss the fact that HQ Video Profession is installed. You can know that from its continuous pop-up notifications that may start interrupting each of your browsing session. In this case, you should just ignore these messages and also scan your PC with reputable anti-spyware to remove HQ Video Profession virus from it.
How can HQ Video Profession hijack my computer?
HQ Video Profession is presented as a program, which can improve the quality of your YouTube and other videos. However, its developers have clearly forgotten to mention that this program may also display annoying pop-up advertisements, banner ads and similar content. This helps them to initiate HQ Video Profession redirects to predetermined sites and earn some easy money. So, you should think twice before installing this program on your computer. By the way, it may also try to infiltrate it as a free addition of some other freeware or shareware. Please, do NOT agree with the installation of this program! You should uncheck all check marks that agree to install HQ Video Profession on PC. If you have already forgotten to do that, you should follow these instructions:
How to remove HQ Video Profession?
If you started receiving ads that claim that they were brought to you by “Ads by HQ-Video-Profession-1.3“, it means that your PC was affected. In this case, don't waste the time and follow this step-by-step guide that clearly explains how to remove this adware from your computer:
- Scan your system with reliable and legitimate anti-spyware tool (we recommend using Reimage, Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus or Malwarebytes Anti Malware
- Uninstall freeware, which is related to “Please update player” pop-up virus
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program.
- When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for recently installed/unfamiliar applications, such as HQ-Video-Profession-1.3 and similar unknown entries.
- Click 'Uninstall' and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or ‘Tools‘ -> 'Internet Options'.
- Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button.
- Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' -> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option.
- Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
- Change your homepage.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section -> 'Troubleshooting Information'.
- Here, choose a 'Reset Firefox’ for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
- Finally, change your homepage.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Settings -> Show Advanced Settings.
- Here, look for 'Reset browser settings' button.
- Click 'Reset' to complete this task.